Chapter 12

WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YERIN'S POV

I saw Yuju open her locker a piece of paper fall from it. She pick up the letter and open it. While she's reading the letter tears keeps falling from her eyes. I'm about to run to her but she run and pass on me, she didn't saw me. I'm so worried. I want to run after her but I heard the bell. 

'What happened to her? Why did she cry?' I thought.

"Hey." Someone nudge me.

"Why?" I asked sowon unnie.

"Did you see Yuju?" Sowon unnie asked me.

"Why?" 

"Yah. You keep on asking why. Tss. She's not in her class." She's not in their class? Yuju-ya where are you?

"I saw her at the locker earlier and she run before the bell. I thought she will go back to her class." She looked shocked.

"I'll reply Eunha."
Then she type on her phone.

"I told them to wait more and after class if Yuju didn't show up. We need to find her." I nod and I remember something.

"Tell them to asked Jungkook." Then Sowon unnie smile at me. She type again.

" They said Jungkook is not there also." I nod and I feel my heart is aching.

"Maybe she is with Jungkook."

"That girl. Skipping class with her boyfriend. I'll scold her later." Sowon unnie said angrily but with low voice since our teacher is already infront. Hahaha we act as if we didn't snob yuju for how many months.

YUJU'S POV

I read the letter.

Hey My Angel. I know you are sad this past few days and lonely. SORRY. Sorry I can't keep my promise to you. When you are reading this it means I'm not in Korea anymore. Yeah you read it right. I flew last saturday. I'm in the US now in my grandma. You know she's sick right? She needs me there, I want to tell you personally but I know it will hurt you more and I don't want to see you cry cause I might change my mind. Hey. Don't hate me. I'll call on tuesday, when I settle everything there. Always take care yourself okay? Talk to them now. I want you to be happy. I love you. Don'y forget about me okay? Yah stop crying.

I cry as I read his letter. I want to laugh at his last word but my tears won't stop falling. After I read the letter I run on the backfield of the school where the players for soccer practice. I sit on one of the bench there and cry.

Jungkook is so selfish for not telling me this. I want to see him even if it hurts. He will stay there for good and leave me here for good. I will be lonely now. No jungkook that will pick me, eat breakfast with me, eat lunch with me and eat dinner with me. I cry until lunch time and decided to went home. I put my mask to cover my face since I look like a mess right now. 
I went home and slump my body on the bed I don't have an appetite. Until I doze on my dreamland.

SINB'S POV

After class

"Did Yuju answet your call umji?" Yerin unnie asked.

"Nope. It's still off. What should we do? Jungkook is out of coverage also." Umji is so worried. Will she be this worried if I gone for some hours. Does she will act like this if it is me? I know she loves Yuju but Yuju already have a boyfriend.

"Let's find her. Umji go home and look for Yuju there. Sinb and Yerin go to the park that she always jog. Eunha and me will go to the Han River." Sowon unnie instructed us.

After some minutes I feel my phone vibrated. 

"Unnies Yuju is in our house." Umji said in our group chat.
Me and Yerin unnie went home since the park is just near the house.

"Where is she?" Yerin unnie asked

"She's in our room sleeping." 

"We are worried for nothing." I sit on the couch and yerin unnie went up.

"What did you just say? Nothing?" Umji asked sternly.

"Yeah no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter