Chapter 18

WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUJU'S POV

Time flies. We're on the airport they are sending me.

"You okay?" Sowon unnie asked me.

"Yeah. I'm just nervous to leave without you all." I looked at them but Yerin unnie is looking down, she is crying I know.

"We will miss you Yuju-ah." Eunha said and hug me. They all went to us and hug me except Yerin unnie.

"Go talk to her." Sowon unnie whispered. I stand up and kneel infront of Yerin unnie.

"Yennie. Don't cry. I will always call you and message you. We will always have our video call." I hold her hands and kiss it.

"But it's still different when we are talking in person." She said and pout.

"Yah. Don't pout like that unnie. I might kiss you." I told her and giggle.

"We already talk about this right?" I asked her. We already talked about this and I understand her. I understand why she felt like this but I need to be strong for us.

"But it hurts. Sorry. Take care there okay?" She told me.

"Yeah. I will take care there." I told her. I hug her until my flight. I bid my goodbye to them and hug them 1 by 1. I wave my hand but run back to Yerin unnie and gave her a peck on the lips and run back.

---

YERIN'S POV

Almost one year have passed and Yuju always call us when she is not busy. It's first day of school. Me and Sowon unnie is in our First day in college.
We went in and 1 girl bump in me. I remember the time when I bumped on Yuju.

"Oh my gosh. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bump you." I heard her. I look up to her since I fall on my .

"I'm okay. Thank you for your help." I told her.

"Btw I'm Park Soo-young but you can call me Joy." She said. Wait? What??? JOY???

"JOY?" I asked her and hug her.

"Omg. I miss you so much Joy." I added.

"Omg. Yerin?" She asked and I nodded.

"I miss you so much." She said.

"I miss you too." And I hug her.

"Ehem." Sowon unnie cleared .

"Ohh. Joy she is Sowon unnie." I introduced Sowon unnie to Joy.

"Hi. I'm Kim Sowon." Sowon unnie said.

"Hi I'm Joy." And they shake their hands.

We talk to Joy and I found out that we are in same class as well as Sowon unnie. Joy and me are seatmates and Sowon unnie is at the back.
I miss Joy so much. She is my bestfriend in Elemenary and I have a crush on her that time but she went abroad and Yuju came and it change.

The class end and we bid goodbyes to each other. Me and Sowon unnie went home and we saw the others talking to Yuju in laptop.

"Yuju-ahh. I miss you." Sowon unnie said. I just stand behind them and just wave my hand. I miss her too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter