Chapter 5

WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUJU'S POV

It's the last day of try out so I went home late because of the welcome party for the new member. When I arrive home it's too silent so I guess they are now sleeping then I went straight to my room. I put my bag on the study table and went to the bathroom to take off my clothes and take a shower the light is on in my room but I didn't mind it since I'm too tired. After I shower I put my underwears and didn't bother to put some clothes since I will just sleep and not planning to go out and I always do it when I'm tired to put my clothes on. I went straight to my bed and put the blanket on me when I feel something, I look at my right side and saw a girl who slowly open her eyes.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" we shouted at the same time and I get off to my bed and stand up and I realise I'm just wearing my underwear so I grab my pillow and cover my body.

"Wh...why are you here?" I asked her while looking at her even I know that my face is now red. 

"We..." she didn't finish what she's saying since someone slam the door.

"What happened here?" Sowon asked when she's inside our  room then Eunha, Sinb and umji came in a rushed. I can really feel that my face is now burning because of the embarassment.

"Yah. What did the two of you do?" Sowon asked me since she look at me and scan my body from head to toe so the other three look at me and they are shocked.

"I...it's not what you t...think unnie." I answer her while  stuttering

"Then why are you wearing only that." Sh*t I want to melt now.

"Unnie can we all talk at the living room. Can you give me a minute to put my clothes on. " I told and they all nod and went outside when they realize what I'm saying. 
"Faster okay." Sowon unnie warn me before going out. Yerin unnie look at me while her face is red also. 

"I'm sorry for what happened" she apologize and went out and close the door.

I put the pillow on my face and shout because of the embarassment. After shouting I fix myself put my clothes on and went out.

"So explain now." Sowon unnie told me when I'm infront of them.

"Unnie I promise that we didn't do anything. You heard me shouting right? That's why you rush to our room." I asked her and they all nodded. I look at Yerin unnie but I think she's spacing out.

"You know that if we do what you are thinking I will not shout like that it should be you know" sh*t what am I saying.

When they realize what I just said they all laugh.

"Wahhahahahaha. Yah. Hahahha you don't have to be straight to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter