Chapter 22

WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUJU'S POV

Everyday when I arrived from school I always stay in our rooftop. It's the place where I can relax. It's been 1 week since the school started and our relationships with Yerin unnie is not good. Yeah, I can sense that there are tensions with Yerin and the others, but I can't do anything about it. It's been week since I pretend to be cool and okay infront of her but, everytime I am at this rooftop my tears started to fall and I became weak.

"Hey." Someone talked behind me so I wiped my tears quickly.

"To late to hide that tears." She teased me.

"What are you doing here unnie?" I asked her without looking at her and just sit.

"What is the problem?" She asked me. I shook my head.

"I don't have a problem. I'm just stress with my works and studies." I lied at her.

"You know that I hated it when you lie to me right? I feel hurt because I treat all of you as my younger sisters and I'm expecting all of you to treat me as your older sister." There is disappointment in her voice.

"I feel like I didn't became a good sister to all of you until this happened." She added.

"Sowon unnie. Sorry. You did your best to take care of us and looked after us. You did great on becoming our older sister and sometimes you became our mother. Unnie don't think that again." I stand up and hug her.

"Then why it is hard for you to tell me your problems? You always show as that you are okay and you act cool with this situation but I know inside of you you are hurt." She said while caressing my hair. I pulled away and look at her.

"Sorry unnie. I just don't want all of you to be sad also. I don't want you to get involve." I explained to her.

"You know that we will always be involved in this. You are our bestfriend and sister, Yerin is also one of us. We have our bond and connections. If someone is hurt the group will feel it too. Just like now. We got mad at Yerin because she hurt you and we didn't let her explained her side. I feel wrong about it." She explained.

"Unnie" I cried.

"I try to move on from her. I tried so hard but... but until now I still love her. She hurt me so hard that I feel my heart broke into pieces. I even leave all of you to be away from her. When I'm at abroad I always recieve a photo of her and ... and that Joy that she always with." I stop from talking and look at her. She's not shock with what I just said. I looked at her confusedly.

"We... we found out about it in the day you walked out from the house. Eunha opened the email that pop up in your laptop. She looked at it and we got shocked to all of that photos." She said and looked at me in the eyes.

"Yeah. Every week I receive a photo of them but, I still trust her. I don't want to get mad at her cause I don't want to ruined our relationship. Everytime that I am calling at you I'm expecting for Yerin unnie to tell me about that girl, for her to say that she met a new friend. I wait but nothing happened." I stop and control the sobs that coming out. Sowon unnie just let me talk.

"I went home without telling you so that you will be surprise, but guess what? Hahaha. I got surprise. I went to your university to visit you since all of you are not here in the house. When I arrived at your university I decided to go to the cafe across your university. There... there I saw her with Joy. They are so sweet together, she even kiss the neck of Joy and blow Joy's ear." I stop since I cried hard. Sowon unnie is shock at my story so she hug me and caress my back.

"When I saw her with that kiss marks I started to doubt at her. I feel like my world just collapsed. She just broke all the trust that I gave her. I feel like I became a bad girlfriend. I feel like I'm not enough for her that's why she needed to find someone that is better for her. I decided to let her go but it's not easy, she even accused me of cheating. Until now I'm broken but why it is hard to forget the person who broke your heart? Why I still love her even though she broke my heart? Love is really complicated huh. She broke your heart but you still love her. You are the one who choose to broke up with her but you are the one who still wants to be with her. She decieved you but you still trust her. You see her flirting with your own eyes but you still love her. IT HURTS UNNIE." I cried and cried on unnies embrace untill I fall asleep.

YERIN'S POV

I heard it all. I hear what Yuju said to Sowon unnie. I hurt her and I make her sad. She still love me but I hurt her. I don't deserve her love. I don't deserve her. She trust me but I broke it.
I went outside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter