Chapter 9

WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUJU'S POV

When I went inside the room I saw Umji sitting at the back near the window and Sinb sit infront of her. I sit beside of Umji and Eunha sit beside Sinb. Jungkook change his sit and sit near me.

"Yah you okay?" I asked Umji since our teacher is not yet here.

"Yes unnie. Why?" 

"Cause I know you're not. Wanna talk about it later?" 

"No unnie. I'll be okay. Promise" then she smile.

"If you want someone to talk you can talk to me okay?" Then she nod. After that our teacher came in and after 3 hours it's lunch time but I told them that I'm not hungry and I will just sleep at the room. When the 3 of them went out I texted Jungkook to buy me food.

After 5 minutes Jungkook arrive.

"Why don't you just eat in the cafeteria?" 

"I'm not in the mood. I'm sure they will asked about us and become awkward when we are there." He look at me with disbelief.

"Y...you will b...bring me with you?" 

"Stop stuttering it's not like you. Ofcourse I will bring you. You are my boyfriend right?" Then he think.

"Yeah right"

"I need more energy later for the interogation." He chuckled

"Hahahaha. Here eat this." Jungkook put infront of my face the sandwich.

"What's that?"

"Tuna sandwich. Take a bite now, my hand is hurting." He whined

"Ahh." Then I take a bite. "I want that salad and fries too." I told him in a cute way.

"Here let's share." Then he put his food in the table.

"Oppa feed me please I don't have energy." I plead in my most cutest way and he just glare at me.

"Fine." Then I laugh.

YERIN'S POV

When the 3 girls told us that Yuju doesn't have an appetite I excuse myself to them and bought sandwich and drink to bring to Yuju.

I'm about to enter the room when I heard Yuju.

"Oppa feed me please I don't have energy." She say it in a cute way and Jungkook feed him. My heart ache in that scene that's why I went straight to the nearest park and tears just fall by itself. I'm hurt. I don't want to attend the remaining class with my eyes becoming red as well as my nose. Before the time Sowon keeps on calling me but I just text her that I'm okay and I'll go home first because of headache. She said okay and told me to rest.

At 3pm I went home so that the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter