Chapter 11

WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUJU'S POV

3 months have pass and they didn't really care about me except Umji. That night when we fought Yerin unnie and Umji change their room. Until now Umji is my room mate. When we are together the atmosphere became awkward but when I'm not with them they are all happy. Even though Umji is still talking to me, she's still close to them. Sowon unnie celebrated her birthday last night but I didn't attend. They celebrate it here in the house so I ended up in the nearby park until 12 midnight. Today they are eating in the kitchen and I'm now fixing myself for school. Asusual Jungkook will pick me. He and Umji are the only person that I'm hanging out this past few months.

"Umji yah I will go first." I texted Umji when i'm ready for school and when Jungkook is already outside.

I went out the house without looking to them and just shout when I'm putting my shoes on.

"I'm going now." It's my routine now. Went out the house without looking at them, shouting 'I'm going now' when I'm about to go out and 'I'm home when I enter the house, eating breakfast in school with Jungkook, eating lunch with Jungkook, going home with Jungkook, and eating dinner with Jungkook. In short I didn't talk to them since the day that they keep on ignoring me and just spend my whole day with Jungkook. Still my feelings didn't change, Jungkook is still my bestfriend and he realize that he already move on to me but we're still in a relationship. Weird and complicated right? That's us.

"Hey. Cheer up." 

"I'm used to that greeting everyday." And I smile.

"Yeah that's always what I said to cheer you up cause you're always gloomy." He explained.

"Yeah Sorry."

"Tss. So what are you thinking?" He opened the door for me and he run to other side to get in the car.

"I'm just thinking about them."

"Why?"

"I'm just thinking that Sowon and Yerin unnie will graduate in Highschool next school year. I'm thinking if Sowon unnie will still study in the school where we all want to study in college."

"Yah that's far from now. Don't think to much."

"Maybe I just miss them so much."

"Why don't you talk to them and reconcile?"

"If it is just easy like that I will do it but, you know that I try many times but didn't succeeded."

"Try more. So that you have someone with you everyday."

"I have you tho. I'm really thankful that you are always with me."

"Not everyday I will be with you."

"Yah. Are you planning to leave me? Our plan is not yet working you know."

"Tss. I'm always here. You know that we fail the plan right?" Tss. Yeah. I just nod.

"But you need to reconcile with them. You love them no matter what." He said.

"Yeah I know. Maybe I'll talk to them in the right time." 

We talk and laugh while in our way to school. I'm really happy t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter