Chapter 16

WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUJU'S POV

"Just eat outside this is only for me or call that Jungkook and asked him to cook for you." WHAT???

"I thought you want to talk to me." I said in a calm way.

"I don't feel talking to you." She said. Wait is Sinb said...

"Are you jealous?" I asked and smirk. She turned of the stove and look at me.

"Me??? Jealous??? Hahaha. No way. We're nothing our label is just bestfriend and nothing more." Then she turn around to get a plate.

"I told you to not say anything that you don't meant to." I told her seriously.

"Then why did you kiss me?" I asked her.

"Kiss is nothing. You saw me kiss Sinb right? Tsss. You know me I like kissing someone." That's it. I don't want to continue this discussion.

"Ohhh. Sorry. I'm just assuming." Then I walk upstairs. Shocks why does it hurts. Yeah. Yuju, she likes kissing and don't assume things.

YERIN'S POV

Aist... Why did I say that. I should just told her that I'm jealous. Why should I need to lie. Ohh crap Yerin. Fix this mess or you will really lost her forever.
After contemplating with myself, I went upstairs to talk to Yuju. I stay at her door for some minutes and I keep walking back and fort. Then, the door open and Yuju is wearing a jacket and pants. She will go out.
"Wh...where are you going?" I asked her.

"Outside." She answer me coldly.

"With who?" Then she glared at me.

"Why do you care?" She asked me. She is mad.

"Be...because I'm your b...bestfriend." then she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah bestfriend. I'll go now." Then she walk down stairs.

"Don't go." I told her before she will open the door.

"Why? Give me a reason then." She looked at me. Five minutes have passed and we just looked at each others eyes.

"Tsss. I'll go now." Then she open the door. Ohh crap. Tell her Yerin. Now.

"Because I LOVE YOU." She stop. Please don't go now.

"Yeah. Love me as your bestfr..." i didn't let her finish.

"NO. I love you more than that. I love you from the start. (I look at her while I'm going down) When I first saw you I feel the Love at First sight. After that I want to see you everyday and when I saw you the butterflies on my stomach is out of control. Yuju ever since, I already love you. I just don't have a courage how to say it. I'm afraid also that you will hate me. Sorry if it takes me this long to confess my feelings. Yuju I love you." I look at her and she just look at me and looked confused. I looked down and about to walk away from her but she hold my right hand.

"Where are you going unnie?" She asked me.

"M...my room. (I looked at her and she is smiling and turned to smirk) I d...don't think I can stay here longer." I stuttered.

"I thought you love me? You don't want to hear my answer?" She asked me still smirking.

"I already know the answer. Just don't say it. It will just hurt me." I looked down.

"I want to say that I love you too. But I guess it's not important to you." I looked at her confusedly and still processing what she just said and she is now pouting.

"S...seriously? You're not kidding right?" I asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter