Chapter 14

WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUJU'S POV

"Why you didn't kiss Jungkook?" as I heard that I look at her but she looked away.

"What do you think?" i asked her

"Yeah many times I guess." You really think Yerin unnie? I sigh.

"You got it wrong. I never kiss him." And I walk upstairs but before I open the door in our room I say something to them.

"Ohhh. I forget to tell you that I have a secret also." I looked at them and they are all shocked.

"YAHH. YUJU!!! COMEBACK HERE." omg Sowon unnie is mad. I made a wrong decision.

"YOU WANNA COMEBACK OR I WILL DRAG YOU DOWN HERE." I sigh and put my bag on my study table and went out again.

"Why?" I look at them and stay on my door.

"Come down and we will talk." Sowon unnie said with stern voice. I look at the others and they are giving me the 'you made the wrong decision look' except yerin unnie who just looking on the ground and i glare to the other three and they just giggle.

"Why?" I asked Sowon unnie when I stand on the last step of the stairs.

"Secrets." She glared at me. Yeah I know it's about that.

"Yahh... You told us to not keep secrets from each other. Now, you are hiding something to us." Sowon said angrily.

"I made a secret some days after I said that to you." Then I smile.

"You what?" Eunha said.

"Yahh. What do you mean?" Sowon asked impatiently.

"I...its ..." my phone ring and I remember that Jungkook will call today.

"Ahh my phone is ringing. It must be Jungkook. I'll answer it first okay?" I'm about to went upstairs when Sowon unnie stop me again.

"Answer it here." What?

"Unnie it's private."

"That's the punishment for your secret." She said with her stern voice again.

"Okay. Fine." And I answer the call. Luckily he didn't ended it.

YERIN'S POV

"Hello" Yuju answered the phone.

"Yah Oppa. I hate you." I can see that she mean it,  maybe because Jungkook left her.

"Yes. I already did."

"We are already okay." I bet she's telling about being okay with us.

"I know. Take care yourself there and always update me. Okay?"

"Why?" "I can't. Tss. I'm not ready." Ready for what Yuju.

"Yeah someday. Hahaha."

"Arasso" then she whisper.

"Be happy there okay? They are here infront of me. You know what I mean right?" 

"Huh. As if there is." 

"Okay bye."

"Hahahha. Fine."

"I love you Oppa. Take care. Yes. I miss you too. Bye." Yeah you look happy with that I love you huh.

"I think I got a wrong idea to let you speak to him infront of us. It's gross." Sowon unnie said.

"What gross? Tsk." And Yuju try to went upstairs but Sowon unnie saw her.

"Yah. We are not done yet." Sowon shout at her.

"Okay. Don't shout."

"Okay fine. I'm tired right now. So, you all need to listen and don't asked. I won't repeat it." We all nod.

"Me and Jungkook's relationship is build just to move on. Move on from someone we love" she pause. Move on? Huh? I looked at her confusedly.

"Move on because that time I like someome but that someone didn't love. I'm so hurt that time and then Jungkook came and offer me if he can become my rebound." Rebound?

"Rebound, for me to forget that someone by giving all my attention to Jungkook. Jungkook also want to do it to know if that time he still love me more than friends or just bestfriends." What are they thinking?

"But until now, my feelings didn't change but atleast Jungkook realise that he just love me as a bestfriend. So, we ended our relationship tonight. That's all. Let's eat. I'm hungry." She went to the kitchen but we are still processing every words that she just said.

SOMEONE'S POV

"Did I hear it all right?" sowon asked herself.

"It's also kinda fake?" Sinb asked herself.

"It's fake. So who is that someone?" Umji asked herself.

"Yuju love someone? And I didn't know about it?" Eunha said to herself.

"Is this my chance to tell her my secret. But, she still love that someone." Yerin said to herself.

In the kitchen Yuju just eat and when she is about to finish her food she stand up and look at the others to know what they are doing. She shake her head in disbelief  upon seeing her friends still deep in their thoughts. She finish her foods and wash her plates. She walk on the living room and clap her hands to wake her friends from their thoughts.

"Yah Yuju I have a question"
"Yuju what are you saying."
"Why you didn't tell me about that someone."
"Who is that someone?"
"Yah. Yuju explain it to me." 
All the five of them say it in chorus. So Yuju just shake her head and wave goodbye and walk upstairs without looking at them.

YUJU'S POV

Morning comes and I'm so happy today cause I will eat breakfast with them. I look at the ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter