Chapter 19

WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUJU'S POV

I saw a picture, it's Yerin unnie and a girl. They are sitting in a restaurant, Yerin unnie is wiping the lips of a girl with her remarkable eye smile. They look happy in the picture. 

"Yennie, is this the reason why you're always cold at me? Did you already find someone there? Am I not enough? Am I not worth it of your love? Of your time?" I asked looking at her picture. I cried and cried until I fall asleep.
I wake up in the morning with heavy feelings, It's saturday now. I don't have a schedule and I'm grateful of that. My eyes is red and my throat is hurting. I can't face someone today. I just lay down my bed and decided to open my laptop. There are 6 missed calls and it's from Eunha. I called Eunha and she answered it.

"Yah. Why you didn't answer my call last night? Are you okay? Wait d...did you cry?" She asked madly at first and turned to worried face.

"Nope I'm okay. I just stay all night to finish my work here." I lied to her.

"Are you sure? Your don't have a voice. What happened?" She hesitate to asked me but she managed.

"Yeah. I catch a cold but I'm okay now. How about you? Are you all okay there? Why did you call last night?" I asked her to change the topic.

"We're okay here. Last night is our schedule to talk right? But you didn't answer." She pout.

"Sorry. I... I'm just busy. You know. Graduation is coming so I'm so busy." I told her.

"Can we have our vacation there?" She asked me. Last vacation they want to visit me but I'm super busy with my works and study. The schedule here is so hectic even in vacation you need to go to school to passed some papers and anything.

"I have my work but you can visit me." I told her.

"But Yerin Unnie and Sowon unnie is busy. They need to take some of their subject to less their load when they need to have their on the job training." Eunha said.

"Aww. Don't worry it's just 4 months and I can be with you again." I smile.

"By the way where are the others?" I asked her.

"Umji and Sinb are outside. Sowon and Yerin are at the kitchen eating." She told me. 

"Oh." That's all I can say.

"Yerin unnie Yuju is here." Eunha shouted. Omg. This girl. What should I do? Should I close the laptop now? Yuju composed yourself.

"Hi." Yerin unnie appeared on the screen. I saw Eunha smirk.

"H...Hi." I stuttered. I'm trying to control myself. I tried so hard not to cry or be mad at her. I want her to tell me. I want her to say something or for her to just say that they are just friends. I want her to say that she has a new friend now. Yerin unnie is clingy and I will understand if she say that they are friends. I want to asked her but I trust her. I know she will not cheat on me. 

"Hey. Are you okay?" She asked me. No unnie. I'm not. I want to tell you that.

"Yeah I'm good. You? How are you?" I asked her.

"I'm okay. I'm doing well here. Did you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter