Chapter 17

WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUJU'S POV

After talking to the others I went upstairs to find Yerin unnie but she is not in their room so I went to the rooftop.

"Hey." I call her when I saw her sitting and watching the stars.

"Yennie." I called her again but she didn't respond.

"Can you live me alone please?" She asked me so I got startled by her action.

"No. I want to talk to you."

"Talk about what? About you getting married? And worst you didn't tell me." There is a sadness on her voice. I'm sorry Yennie I just forgot about it. 

"Sorry for that. I've forget about it. I'm in 6th grade that time and my mom tell me again last year. Before the vacation." I told her .

Flashback.

"Mom." I kiss my mom when I entered our house.

"Why did you call me here?" I asked her. I just got out from school when she called me and it's friday today.

"You will be in junior school next-next year. Did you choose which country would you study?" She asked directly so I got shocked.

"Mom. I don't want to go to abroad. I can study it here." I whine at her.

"No. You need to study abroad for more knowledge. It's just two years." She said.

"But mom. I don't want to." I whine again.

"Then we just need to find a right person for you. The person who knows about business." She said.

"Mom. I don't want that either."

"Then deal with it. When you're in your 6th grade you said that we should just marry you to a boy who is more knowledgeable." 

"MOM." I shout.

"Then study abroad." That's it. That's the last time that we talk about it.

END OF FLASHBACK

"So you decided to study abroad and you never told us." Yerin unnie said.

"I forgot about it. Sorry. I just... I just don't want that to remember again. But, yeah time flies. Here I am, I need to accept the fact that I need to study abroad. I don't want to marry someone that I don't love. Yennie, please forgive me. I... I need to leave you. I love you so I need to do this, so please, unnie I hope you will understand." I cried. I don't want to leave. It's two years without them and without her. I don't want this to happen but I don't have a choice.

YERIN'S POV

Am I that selfish. Is wanting your lover to be with you always being selfish? I just don't want Yuju to leave. What if she meet someone there? What if she fall out of love to me? There are more what if's in my mind and I can't take it. I stay in the rooftop until midnight. I hate seeing her crying but I hate the fact that she needs to leave me for us to be together forever. She keep a secret to me and it hurts. She explained but my mind is not accepting it. I don't know what to do. We only have two months.
After crying I decided to sleep.

YUJU'S POV

Sowon unnie wake me up at 9 in the morning.

"Unnie it's still early." I whined.

"Yeah but your parents are already here." WHAT??? I look at her with wide eyes.

"Yeah they are talking with others."she added. With Y...Yerin unnie?

" Yerin is still sleeping." Wahh unnie is a mind reader now.

"Yah. Unnie you can read minds now?" I asked her.

"No. It's just your expression." She tease me.

"Go fix yourself and go downstairs." She told me and leave. I fix myself for just 5 minutes and went downstairs.

"I didn't know that you two will end up together and Sinb your girlfriend is so cute." My mom said to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter