Chapter 21

WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUJU'S POV

I went to the park. Yeah a park where childrens are still playing with their parents. I just watch them and it makes me forget about my problem. I need this. I need this mood. I need to clear my mind and forget about what happened. But sadly I can't. I stay there and I call Jungkook. I need someone to talk.

"Hey. Whats up?" Jungkook said.

"Hi. How are you?" I asked him.

"Good. You? I know you are not that's why you called." He said.

"Tss. It's like you are saying that I just call you when I have a problem." I pout even though he can't see me.

"Why? It's true though." He teased me.

"Fine I'll just end this." I sulk.

"Yah. I'm just joking." He said and I just smile.

"So, how are you? What happened?" He asked me.

"We broke up." I told him. Silence.

"Why?" He asked me.

"Something happened and I can't take it anymore." I simply told him.

"So, are you going back to paris?" He asked and I shake my head as if Jungkook can see me.

"Nope, I wont. I think I just need some space." I said.

"Then go to a place where you can relax." He suggested.

"Yeah. I'll do that." Then I smile.

"Okay. Be safe wherever you will go okay?" He said.

"Yes I will. Thanks." 

"Okay bye." He said and I bid my goodbye and hang up.

After some hours of thinking I decided to go home. Not in our home but in my parents home. I sleep for just two hours and wake up early to go to a place where I can relax and think. Jeju. Yes I will go to Jeju. I text Sowon unnie that I will be away for a while.

"Sowon unnie. I will have my vacation first. I will comeback when the school start. Promise. I will just relax and think. Just tell to Eunha, Sinb and Umji to just enroll me. I will be back promise. Don't worry about me, I will be okay to where I will go. If I cameback I will be the Yuju that you know. It's just 1 month unnie and I will be okay. Take care there okay. Oh. I will turn off my phone for the whole month and I already told my secretary to send all the email to my mom. So, don't worry and my school requirements are in my drawer in study table.😊😘😘😘." I send it to sowon unnie.

I went to the airport and wait for my flight to Jeju.

SOWON'S POV

I woke up late today. I went downstairs and saw Yerin still sleeping on the couch. I went to the kitchen and saw the three other girls eating in silence. Tsk. Yuju is not still here. I open my phone to check if Yuju message me and yeah she did. I open it and got shocked on what she just send me.

"What happened unnie?" Umji asked. They are all looking at me.

"Yuju said she will have a vacation for 1 month and asked the three of you to just enroll her." I told them and they are shocked. Eunha get her phone and put it on her ear.

"Why she didn't answer?" Eunha said.

"Yuju will not answer cause she turned off her phone. She will not use h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter