Chapter 7

WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUJU'S POV

"Crying in the afternoon" a familiar voice said.

"Mind your own business can you?" I said without looking at the person.

"Mind to tell me what happened My Angel." When I heard that My Angel word I look at him.

"What are you doing here Jungkook." 

"Jogging. But I see you crying." He said while putting his earphones to his pocket.

"Here." He hand me his handkerchief.

"Why do I feel I'm always here for you when you're sad." He jokely said.

"Tsss. I think you're following me everyday." And I smile. 

"I'm not following you but I think my instinct always bring me to where you are." Then he wink.

"I'm not in the mood you know" 

"Why what happened?" Then he sit beside me.

"You remember when I told you about my feelings for Yerin unnie right?" He thinks

"Yeah the day when you dump me." He said bitterly 

Flashback

2 years ago before the vacation.
At the school ground.

"Yah. Why you want me to come I'm tired" 

"I want to tell you something." Jungkook said nervously.

"Don't get mad at me after I tell you this. Promise me that if you didn't feel the same way as me you will still stay as my bestfriend." Jungkook said while looking at Yuju's eyes.

"Yah. I'm getting nervous of you. What is it huh?" Yuju asked confusedly.

"Yuju I know we become friends since elementary and remained friends until now. " yuju nod her head

"I tried to controll this feelings but it's getting deeper. I don't want to hide a secret to you so today I decided to tell you my secret." Yuju just listen to him even she now know what Jungkook is trying to say.

"CHOI YUNA, I LOVE YOU" jungkook finally said it and Yuju just stare at him thinking what she will say that will not hurt his feelings.

"Yah. Don't look at me that, you don't have to answer me. I just want to say that to you." Jungkook said while thinking about what is Yuju thinking.

"I'm looking for a right word." Jungkook just chuckle on how Yuju is always direct to the point.

"Yah don't laugh I'm having a hard feeling here." Yuju said while collecting her confidence.

"Jungkook I don't know how to say this..." yuju pause again

"Just say it." Jungkook said.

"I c...can't a...accept your feelings. I don't want to give you false hope so I'm telling it now." Jungkook sit at ground and look at Yuju.

"May I know your reason?" Jungkook ask Yuju while the young girl is fidgeting her fingers.

"I...I... ahm..." Jungkook chuckle again on Yuju's cuteness while nervous. He's disappointed because Yuju doesn't like him but he need to accept it no matter what cause he doesn't want Yuju to avoid him.

"You have someone right?" Jungkook asked with hesitation.

"Don't ask." Yuju sit on the ground.

"Tss. I will be lying if I say that it's okay for me but I also want to know if you have someone even if it hurts." Jungkook said while pouting.

"Why do you want to know if you know that it will hurt you?" Yuju said confusedly.

"There is saying that Truth hurts right?" Jungkook ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter