Polaroid

Gfriend Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

UmjixSinb

Rustling of things could be heard, the room became hectic with some clothes strewn on the floor. The two girls panicked over their outfits respectively.

"Babe..." Sinb could hear the whine on her girlfriend's voice and internally chuckled. She just looked at the stressed girl who's holding two hangers, one with a floral dress, and the other one with a floral top and leather skirt. Sinb contemplated for a while, and the wait made Yewon more anxious as she bit her lip. 

"The dress," Sinb finally answered, which earned her a kiss on the cheeks. "Thank you!" Smiling a bright smile, she just ruffled the younger girl's hair, mentally cooing at her unintentional adorableness.

Misting perfume on her body, she looked at the mirror to scrutinize herself. Her outift made up of a simple white shirt, denim and bomber jacket,  didn't look that bad, she admitted. She fixed her hair until the style suited her taste and didn't look like she just woke up, and smirked at her reflection. She looked decent, great even.

She grabbed her keys and headed downstairs to the kitchen to prepare the food basket that they will bring. After preparing the food for the basket, she looked at the time displayed on her wrist watch.
 
"Babe! You done yet?" She yelled, knowing that the sound would reach her lover who was dressing up on the second floor.

"Just a second!" Was the shouted reply, then she heard light footsteps from the stairs before she looked up. Her eyes widened with surprise. There stood Yewon on the bottom of the stairs, fixing her shoes, in Sinb's favorite dress of hers.

"Do you like it?" Yewon asked, sheepishly smiling, her head cocked to the side. Sinb just smiled at her cute antics and wrapped her arms around Yewon's waist. "I love it," kissing Yewon's cheeks, "now, let's go!" She exclaimed, her lips turning upwards to show her charming smile, which made Yewon fall in love all over again.

Bobbing to the tune from the car's stereo, Umji slightly jutted her head outside of the window, letting her hair whisk away with the gust of wind. She closed her eyes, smiling softly, letting the sun bask her in its afternoon glory. Sensing the light touch on her hand, she fluttered her eyes open to look at the driver's seat simply to see Sinb running her thumb over her knuckles, her heart warming at the sight beside her. 

Sinb can't help but often glance at her lover, loving how the rays of the sunset touches her face, accentuating her delicate features with the soft glow, making her more angelic than before. She kissed Yewon's knuckles, letting it linger on her lips. Hearing a contented sigh beside her, she held on more tightly. 

"We're finally here." She spoke softly, glancing at the girl who was fast asleep on the passenger's seat. She unbuckled her seatbelt to caress the girl's face. "Babe," she called out, relishing the way Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter