Favorite Color

Gfriend Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SowonxYewon

"Sowon unnie!" Yewon whined, reaching out to Sowon's outstretched hands to take back her book. 

"Come get it Yewonie~" The older teased, sticking her tongue out for more emphasis. Yewon just huffed and crossed her arms, her gaze at the other girl getting colder as seconds passed by. She then buried her head in between her hands, hiding her face. Worry instantly flashes across her face and so, Sowon took a sit beside the silent girl, "I'm sorry Wonnie~" she said, but still no response, so she gently tapped on her shoulder. The next thing she knew, Yewon was already stradling her stomach. "Hah! Gotchu." She said, smiling widely as she looked down at the now red faced Sowon below her. 

Sowon laid there, flat on her back, staring at the girl sitting on top of her. The air from the fan gently blew Yewon's face, and as cliche as it sounded, Sowon thought the view couldn't be more perfect. "Pretty," was the word that came out of her lips, but her mind jumbled up to come up with more words just to describe the beauty this girl holds. 

Unconsciously placing her hands on the girl's hips, Yewon stared at her, with those warm coffee eyes. Sowon smiled, her cheeks becoming hotter and hotter. She lightly caressed the exposed midriff of the girl with her thumb, sensing how goosebumps rose on her skin, below her fingertip.

Awkward silence surrounded them right after, but with just a shared look, they went back to snuggling each other wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter