Dangerous

Gfriend Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YerinxEunha

The loud bass could be heard from a mile away. The party continued until midnight with sweaty bodies dancing on the center of the room. 

The heavy thumping of the music revebrated Yerin's body, her own heart thrumming with the beat. She scanned the unfamiliar crowd, smirking as few women locked eyes with her. However, a specific girl caught her eyes. With utmost confidence, she strutted towards the lady.

"Well hello there beautiful." The girl whipped her head quickly at the voice, blushing a deep color red.

"H-hello..." She stuttered out, tucking a stray piece of hair behind her ear. Yerin smirked at the blushing mess in front of her. But it quickly turned upside down when a smaller girl stepped in between the two of them. The two girls looked small, but the intruder looked smaller in comparison to the girl that caught her eye.

"What do you think you're doing?" She snarled, venom pretty much dripping in her voice, but the threat just made Yerin coo at how adorable she looked. Her eyebrows were furrowed and her nose scrunched up. She just wanted to take the girl on a date and squish her cheek-

She shook her head, getting rid of the vomit inducing thoughts. She smirked at the girl. "I'm obviously flirting with her," she said, crossing her arm on her chest to effectively making it bigger, and glances at the intruder from top to bottom, "want me to do it with you instead?" The girl from earlier scooted beside the pair, not wanting to get in between the both of them. 

The cute intruder continued to glare at Yerin, not backing down at the stare off, so Yerin had a plan.

Momentarily forgetting her original girl, she slowly c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter