Eat

Gfriend Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SowonxSinb

The heavy bass instructed each girl to groove, matching their movements with each of its powerful beats. They all looked intensely at the mirror, observing every movement of themselves, but one particular girl seemed to be more observant than the rest.

"From the beginning." Sinb instructed, voice mixed with fatigue but determination overpowering it. Some members groaned, but all complaints was pushed back by a single glare. They quickly catched their breaths before staring from the top again. 

"1..2...Yuju unnie, your arms should be stretched out like this." She reprimanded the taller girl who just looked at her with apologetic eyes before correcting her mistake. They continued with the grueling practice until the sun rose; until everybody can't feel a single muscle in their body anymore, except for Sinb of course. While every one was sprawled down the hard floor with sweat covered bodies, Sinb continued practicing.

Sowon rolled her eyes, handing the other members with their respective towels. "Can you stop for a second Sinb? We still have 2 weeks to practice, a little rest wouldn't hurt." Yewon quipped, concerned for her same-aged friend, who did nothing but ignore her statement. At the other side of the room, the leader sat on the unoccupied couch, watching the dancing girl move her body effortlessly.

"Are you sure you can handle her unnie? She's a big pain in the in general, but she's a bigger pain in the when she's practicing." Yerin whined, worried that their leader might bail out on taking care of Sinb. 

The taller girl just released a breathy chuckle, quite nervous at the statement made. "Don't worry, I'll be okay. Take care of the others while we're out." She just said, patting her dongsaeng at the back. The 4 members said their goodbyes to Sowon, and maybe to Sinb too but they all know they won't be heard by the busy girl over that loud bass ringing around the practice room.

"I swear to God Sinb if you don't stop prac-" her sentence was cut off with a snore. There laid Sinb on the floor, covered in sweat, with her eyes closed and mouth slightly open releasing soft snores. Sowon just shook her head before turning off the speaker which was booming their intense music. She kneeled beside the sleeping girl's face and sighed. "Aigoo. What should I do with you." She whispered to the sleeping girl before carrying her bridal style into their dorm. 

Sowon managed to knock on their door with her other hand, without letting Sinb fall off of her embrace. The door opened widely with a sleepy Yewon behind it. She scrunched her nose and looked at the two.

"What happened?" The younger asked, opening the door wider to accomodate the two people. Sowon shoots a grateful smile at the latter before placing Sinb on the couch. "She fell asleep." She simply stated, removing strands of hair away from Sinb's face. Yewon just nodded and hugged her elder unnie, then proceeded to her own room, muttering a silent, "I'll leave you two alone,".

Sowon just watched Sinb sleep like a total creep, but the simple rise and fall of Sinb's chest paired with the serene expression on her face entranced Sowon, it didn't make any sense, but nothing made sense with the younger girl. She sighed instead, setting a blanket right over her sleeping figure, and kissed her goodnight. 

Loud chattering woke her up, just before her alarm blared. Wincing, she blindly reached for her phone before closing her alarm. She looked at the ceiling with no clear intentions of removing her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter