You

Gfriend Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yewon's POV

My head hung low as I saw you with someone else. Laughing with the laugh I fell in love with, smiling with the smile that managed to capture my heart. I know that, that's pure love and adoration that can be seen in your eyes. I know it, because I was once the receiver of it, I was once the person you looked at with those orbs of yours, it was once intended to me, for me. 

My heart continued to throb painfully. The dull pain seeping into every nook and cranny of my veins, weighing me down. 

You were-still are-my first love. My first kiss, my first date, my first heartbreak. You were my favorite first and my fantasized last, but I was just one of your first, never will be your last.

You were my top priority, but I, I was just an unessecary option, a choice you never chose.

"Hey." I greeted, seeing your smile stop at the sound of my voice, the two of you turned to me, the interruption. The girl beside you waved, and out of respect, I waved back, but without much enthusiasm as she had. 

My attention turned back to you, hoping to seek comfort within your warm and inviting orbs, but instead was met with a sharp glare and a scoff over the shoulders.

"Let's go." Your voice stoic, not the voice I was used to hearing in the middle of my sleep. You dragged the confused girl out of our conversation, not even taking a single glance at me. With every step you make, you continue to shatter the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter