Smile

Gfriend Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sowon's POV

I watched as you smile happily.

My heart soars with happiness seeing the happiness plastered in your face, but dull pain seems to accompany it as memories of us lingered at the back of my mind.

I secretly wiped the tears that escaped the confines of my eyes, trying to not be obvious of my staring, as it can probably convey the feelings i haven't came to terms yet.

"Hey unnie..." the maknae, out of nowhere, asked. My palms balled up in fists as to contain the burst of sadness that suddenly struck me. Swallowing the invisble lump on my throat, I bravely faced Yewon to asnwer her question.
 
"Of course I am Muji-ah," my reply came, and Yewon just smiled sadly, understanding the situation. I smiled once again as she sighed at my unwillingness to share. She patted my back and scampered to the kitchen, and her cuteness made me laugh. Ahh, our baby grew up so fast.

I smiled as I went to kitchen, seeing the girls gathered, but it soon quickly turned to a frown as I noticed someone missing. Hoping to find you, I turned around. but was startled as you stood right in front of me. I can smell the fruity scent of strawberry vanilla as you watch my movements with observing eyes.
 
"Hey are you okay?" That question has been spouted the most today, and it almost made me cry again, almost. 

I smiled. I smiled at your concern, at your words. But I smiled mostly because of the expression pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter