Creme Brulee

Gfriend Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinbxYerin

"Buy the damn ring Hwang Eunbi, I want a free creme brulee"

"Be faster you little !" A loud shout was heard by Sinb, who just rolled her eyes at the impatience of her girlfriend. "Shut up , be a little more patient will you?" She huffed, entering the living room where Yerin stood, her eyes widening comically.

"You're really wearing that shorts?" She asked, fixing her hair that was under her black cap, her eyes fixated on the creamy legs shown. Yerin nodded at the question, a not-so innocent smile on her face. 

"...but it's short." She whined, pointing an accusing finger at the sinful amount of skin shown by Yerin, to which the latter rolled her eyes at. "It's called shorts for a reason babe," she said, hooking hands with her girlfriend of 4 years, "come on, we'll be late for the reservation," she said with a pointed  look, "and stop whining will you?" Yerin said, her voice sarcastically mocking the whining girl, who in turn just whined more.

Hand in hand, the couple walked through out the mall. Some ogled at how perfect they looked, some sneered out of jealousy, and some stepped back in awe. Their visuals alone can intimidate and bewitch anyone, what more with both combined?

They went to the restaurant they made reservations to, but a big tarpaulin hung on the outside of the said restaurant caught Yerin's attention, both of their attention honestly, Sinb just didn't want to admit it. 

"Free Creme Brulee for newly engaged couple..." Yerin whispered, her jaw hanging in excitement. Her eyes glinted with mischief as she looked at Sinb.

"No no, I won't buy a damn ring Yerin, that 's expensive." Sinb said, already knowing what the other was thinking. Yerin rolled her eyes. "Buy the damn ring Sinb, I want a free creme brulee." She said, her voice filled with authority that can make anyone shiver, even Sinb. "I swear Sinb, if you don't buy me that damn ring..." And that threat alone made Sinb scurry off, already regretting her decision as she imagined how thin her wallet would become after.

"Buy the damn ring Sinb, I want a free creme brulee." Yerin's stern voice kept on ringing around Sinb's head, and it made her spine tingle at how real it sounded, even checking her surroundings to make sure her girlfriend wasn't following her. She left her at the restaurant, with a solemn look on her face contrasting Yerin's bright smile, and she hoped that the girl would stay there. 

Sinb walked hastily, searching for a jewelry shop that was selling cheap, but beautiful, rings. Truth to be told, proposing has been in her mind lately, at this rate, they could've been a married couple already, owning a house, having dogs, a marriage certificate just makes the whole thing realer. 

Marriage. It crossed Sinb's mind a million of times already, just thinking about it makes the girl's heart flutter. Waking up every morning with Yerin at her side cuddling, cooking with her, acting all domestic and . They do all of these things now, but getting to do it with her wife, is on another whole level. So instead of going to a cheap store, she maneuvered and went inside a rather expensive looking shop. She looked at her wallet and sighed. "Two rings wouldn't hurt..." she whispered to herself, "right?"

As opposed to her sentence, it did hurt, it hurt her debit card. She internally groaned at how much she lost, but then the worker gave her the rings. Seeing it up close, it was...beautiful. She had to hold back a sob as she imagined them sitting on Yerin's finger.

She bought two, one for today-a much cheaper one-and one for...another time. The cheaper ring was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter