Skinny Love

Gfriend Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EunhaxSinb

Warm ashen smoke gently puffed out of the girl's mouth, smoothly gliding its way out of her lips. Looking at the burning end of the cigarette, the girl watched as the filter paper slowly turn into cinders. She held the dangerous stick in between her fingers, before placing it in between her lips. She took yet another hit, not minding the possible damage it could cause.

But someone did think of the potential consequences of her actions.

The stick soon laid sadly on the ground, crushed with such strong power leaving it crumpled and torn.

The shock clouded the girl's already clouded mind, adding more into her hazy thoughts. Her face contorted into a deep frown as she stared at the shorter girl with disdain. But the heavy furrowed eyebrows softened her features.

"Let's go now, the girls are waiting for you." Was the only thing Eunha said, which left Sinb more confused at the sudden change of mood on her face. Shrugging at the thought, she just followed the older girl, not wanting to disappoint her any further. 

"There they are. Where have you two been?" The youngest, Yewon, asked the newcomers. The girls just looked at them, eyes conveying the same question. Sinb just hald the nape of her neck in embarassment. 

"She was smo-" "I was just in the convenience store chilling, no worries." Sinb said instead, glaring at Eunha's almost slip up. She sat near Yerin, still sending daggers at her older friend. The latter just held her hands up in mock innocence, but the annoyed expression on her face didn't go unnoticed by Sinb.

Eunha finally sat beside Sowon, who was busy scrolling through her phone while sipping on her ordered drink. Pouting, she turned to Sowon. "Hey where's mine?" She asked, just noticing the absence of her own beverage as she looked at how each girl had theirs. The taller girl just pursed her lip to Sinb's direction.

Sinb sipped her drink slowly, enjoying the burst of flavor in . It's a new released flavor that she never got to try because of after school works, so it made her happy that the girls ordered it for her. But the thought quickly left the window when she saw Eunha gawking at her.

"I think that's mine." Sinb choked, liquid dribbling down her chin. The girls all laughed out at the red-faced badass, who quickly returned the cup to Eunha, muttering apologies and promises to buy her another one. 

"It's fine really, you can have it." Eunha replied, shaking her head, a fond expression decorating her face. In times like this, the girl wouldn't pass an oppurtunity for free food, but as Sinb rambled about paying for her next drink, a small smile appeared on her face, and the others just smirked at how whipped of a woman she is. 

Feeling eyes boring in her head, her attention turned unto the girls. Yuna whistled, pretending to look at the trees like it's the most interesting thing ever while Yewon, Sowon and Yerin were completely focused on their respective phones. Squinting accusing eyes at them, her scrutinizing gaze is taken away by a beauti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter