Last Stop

Gfriend Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SowonxEunha

Her back was slouched as she entered the busy subway. She managed to find an empty seat before flopping down on it, the cushioned seats protecting her behind from the cold metal. Her body felt heavy and tired, all the training she had done at the camp wearing her down, being in the military is hard, but all the memories and the thoughts of saving her countrymen encouraged her more.

Eunha adjusted the frail glasses on her nose as she quickly stepped inside the closing train. Just in time. Exhaustion drained every last bit of her energy, causing her knees to feel wobbly. She managed to hold on to a handrail before falling down to her . Being a medic was her ultimate dream, but every good thing has certain cons, and hers was the continuous fatigue she gets every day. 

Not wanting to create a scene as she gets dizzier, she settles down next to a woman, wearing a camouflage shirt and pants. Her boots were wide and thick, Eunha noticed. "Maybe a soldier?" Her first thought was shaken out of her head as hesitation and tiredness held her back from asking, and instead, caused her to close her eyes. 

Sowon looked at the woman who just sat beside her a couple of minutes ago. Observing the white scrubs she was wearing, Sowon thought she might be a nurse, or maybe a doctor? She didn't know. She took note of the glasses tilting a bit, "Cute," she whispered, and carefully adjusted it, making sure to not frighten the girl.

The busy train cabin slowly decreased in number as the sun sets slowly, people getting off and happily finding their ways home. Silence surrounded the remaning passenger, occasional phone notifications and slight whirring of the train was the only thing heard. Sowon stared at the window, catching sights of moving trees and buildings as they rapidly passed by them. It looked picturesque, especially the way the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter