Almost

Gfriend Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YerinxYewon

can you tell me how can one miss what you never had

The coldness of dainty fingers were wrapped around her own, her smile brightening, projecting the happiness she's currently feeling. Her eyes fluttered shut, just enjoying the older girl's head on her lap.

"Wonnie..." Yerin whispered, her voice mellow. Yewon looked at her curiously, slightly brushing stray strands of hair away from the girl's face. She hummed at the call of her name, just noticing the furrow of the girl's eyebrows deepening. She caressed it until her visage softens again. She might have leaned forward, clsoer to Yerin's serene face, suddenly finding herself enamored by the girl's features.

Yerin's eyes opened. Their gazes locked, staring at each other's eyes, not wanting to back down. Captivated in their own world, it seemed like it was only the two of them.

Then it was gone, quicker than she can catch.

Yewon blinked. She blinked harshly, her eyes hurting at the way she was blinking rapidly, like she was forgetting something, or trying to forget something. Her lap felt numb, and she didn't know if it was because of the previous girl's weight registering in her body, or rather was her absence now dawning upon her. 

Almost.

With hands weaved together, the two girls walked with a bounce in their steps. Happiness was once again radiating in between their bodies, an intense glow manifesting around them.

They stopped at the park, their beloved place. It was afternoon, right after their classes, and this is the place they always favored to go to; it's their sanctuary, their excape from reality; even though the noise of the children running around sounds annoying, they wouldn't exchange this spot for anything else. 

"Yewon-ah..." Yerin's voice resonated in her ear, causing goosebumps to rise on the younger girl's skin. Her heart thumped loudly and she was afraid that the other might hear it. She hummed in response.

Yerin looked at her with those curious eyes, her almost grey eyes giving off a feeling of security, and staring at it makes Yewon the safest she has ever felt. They were just grinning at each o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter