Rain

Gfriend Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SowonxYuju

Sowon padded through the walkway, stepping on each stepstone carefully, and managed to not splash mud on her pants. Reaching the large black gate, she cautiously opened it, not wanting to gain unwanted attention from outsiders and bystanders. 

Every step on the paved road seemed heavier than the last. Feeling her fingers shake from the sudden coldness, she placed them inside her pockets. She then hummed along with the birds as a gust of wind blew, her hair dancing along with it. She looked above, beyond the tress, and saw a rainbow forming. She remembered their first meeting.

It was the third week of summer, agonizing heat was experienced in the whole of Korea. But for some strange reason, it started raining, pissing the already pissed Sowon. 

"Why is it raining..." she groaned out, her voice hoarse from all the shouting she did earlier in the practice. She rummaged through her bag and internally facepalmed herself. She forgot her umbrella. "Great." She whispered, more annoyed at the current situation. People around her didn't even bother to look her way, as all were busy holding books, jackets and umbrellas over their heads. 

She didn't want to be late to her bus stop so she just decided to run for it, it was just a small distance anyway. But before she can reach the awaiting shed, she managed to bump on a girl, in the middle of the street. She groaned once again, the idea of herself not being soaked through, long forgott

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter