Pretty Girl On The Train

Gfriend Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

UmjixYuju

Yuna was sitting peacefully inside the train, reading a book, when someone sat in front of her. The sudden intereference made her lose focus in her book, and she looked up. She saw a woman her age, with graceful and effortless beauty that made her jaw hang. She sat with so much finesse and class it made Yuna conscious at her own stature.

Sensing eyes on her, the girl looked up just to find a blushing Yuna looking away, she chuckled at the cuteness of the sight.

Not wanting to embarass herself longer, Yuna took her drawing pad and began to mindlessly doodle, stealing quick glances at the girl sitting in front of her. 

-/-/-

As days went by, Yuna familiarized herself with the girl sitting in of her. More often than not, she catches herself glancing at the girl just to admire her near-perfect beauty. Her porcelain skin, her cute and chubby cheeks-and those warm and passionate brown eyes-god those eyes that unconciously pull you in without any warning. Every feature of the girl seems to capture Yuna's attention, pulling the girl even deeper.

-/-/-

Yuna looked at her wristwatch, worry painted on her face. In a few minutes, the train will depart, and yet the pretty girl across her wasn't there yet. She watched as seconds and minutes ticked by, and soon, the train started to move. She looked outside, trying her luck to find the certain girl, but a tap on her shoulders halted her search.

"Ticket please?" The attendant asked with his palm out. Yuna scrambled to find her scrunched up ticket and gave it to the awaiting man, not once looking up. But when she finally did, her gaze fell upon the girl, now sitting just inches away from her. The mere presence of the girl brought a smile on her face. She quickly fished out her beloved drawing pad and doodled, not mindlessly like she used to do, as she had gained a muse.

-/-/-

It was a usual day to Yuna, but the tiredness she felt hit different. Her back visibly sagged down the seat, her face scrunched up with mixed annoyance and fatigue. She gently closed her eyes and tried to relax. 

Tried.

The sudden commotion brought her back from her relaxed state, her eyes fluttering open, just to settle on the sleeping girl in front of her. The ruckus was ignored as she observed the angel sleeping calmly, her expression serene and just, beautiful. Yuna's vocabulary seems to run out as she unbashedly stared at the girl. But she glanced away shyly as the girl pried her eyes open. Even the slight flutter of the girl's eyelash was a sight t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter