Used To This

Gfriend Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YunaxEunha

Her black locks danced with wind as she carefully looked below the balcony, admiring the way the city seems to light up with life at night. She inhaled the fresh scent of air, with a slight whiff of smoke. She never did like cities; too messy, too chaotic for her taste. But she looked at the girl leaning against her, and the thought was quickly cleared from her mind.

She gently ghosted her lips against the girl's nape, barely letting it press. She caressed the bare shoulders, the robe hardly covering the treasure behind it. 

The girl slightly leaned to Yuna's body, wanting more of her warmth. Then she faced her. With eyes locked, they stood in each other's embrace, under the glow of the stars with the city of lights as their audience. 

She never liked cities. But anywhere with the girl, Yuna would like everywhere.

They held hands, their faces casted by the dim light of the hotel's lamp, staring at the ceiling. Their hearts danced an intricate dance, with the same rhythm of heartbeat as their music. Yuna giggled at how weird they must have looked, and they soon collapsed into a fit of laughter.

"Stay?" The question from the shorter girl broke their comfortable silence. "I think I will," was Yuna's response, "I'll stay Eunha." Her breathy voice resounded around the room. It sounded different. It felt different. And they both liked change, so they embraced the difference with loving smiles.

"Yun-baby!" Laughter broke out as Yuna sat on Eunha's stomach, trying to tickle her sides. Hearing her almost slip up, Yuna pouted at her lover, stopping all of her actions and instead hid in her neck. 

"Why my name babe?" Just from her voice, Eunha could imagine the puppy eyes that the girl wore, which made her chuckle fondly.

"I'm sorry baby," she said, caressing her girlfriend's hair, "its just so surreal. This." Her voice just above whisper, as she gently traced the small tattoo on Yuna's nape. The latter just nodded her head and threaded their hands together.

She scrunched her face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter