Espresso

Star of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"But Migs we need money. You know we need funds for the studio. I'm just a back-up plan anyway."

"Are you hearing yourself Nichkhun? I knew it! She's really into you. This is just an act don't you get it?"

"C'mon Migs. You don't have to be immature. This is just pure business. This is for us. Besides, Tiffany knows we're together. She knows I'm gay. You don't have to worry."

"But you used to liked girls too. You can't blame me for acting like this."


"So you don't trust me, isn't it?"

"I trust you Nichkhun. But not Tiffany. I always have this heavy feelings towards her ever since the first time we meet. That b*tch."


"Ya! Kyungsan!" By calling him in his korean name of the person who loves him he knows he already crossed the line so he gave out a puppy look to quell Nichkhun's annoyance but not a suggestion of defeat. 

 

"Migs you should give Tiffany a chance. She's  not the person you think she is. Don't worry I'll be there with Nichkhun too, if you want you can come."

"Yuri?! I'm actually getting tired of this topic. You'll never stop don't you?"

 

"Migs.. I just wanna help. I'm helping both parties here."

"Well, you might end up losing both parties at the end of this Yuri."

 

"Ohh c'mon baby.. don't be so hard on Yuri."


"So tell me, what will happen after this? What if her dad ask them to marry to prove they love each other huh Yuri-ah? Tell me!"

 

Nichkhun walks extending his arms to Migs and cuddled him up. 

 

"Shhhh it will never happened. I won't let that happen. I love you -Baby just say yes. So we can continue with the -- "

 

*phone ringing*

"Hello?"

Yuri mouthed "excuse me" to the two and move out to answer the call and to give them time to think about Tiffany's offer too, she walks out in hopes Nichkhun tickles his partner for a yes answer.

"Hi Yuri. .how's your day?" 

"Hi, I'm now at Nichkhun's place. We're still convincing Migs about your offer."

"Really??"

"Yup."

"Oh but you're supposed to be sleeping by now, you have work later."

"Nah, it's okay. I'm on leave."

"ehh? Why?"

"Well, if ever I got a yes from them today I will go to your relaunching event tomorrow," 'Also because I made a promise to be there for her.' Yes, Yuri didn't missed that chance on sleeping with Jessica when she offered it to her and in return she promised on being with Jessica on the event. 

"Yuri, ohh my God. Really, thank you."

"Ohh c'mon.. this is just nothing compared to what you have done to me." 'Besides I will go there anyway, especially now that I have an excuse."

"Owwwwh. I didn't did that to make you help me with my problem, it was even less than a hundred dollar. You don't  owe me anything."

"Awe rich kid alert. .. are we really gonna play this game now?"

"No, what I'm saying is that, you don't have to do this just because you feel like you owe me something."

"I get it. I really wanna help."

An audible sigh vibrated on the line, "Thank you. .. boo?" The tone of Tiffany sends chills to Yuri and she beautifully move her lips for a smile. 

"Ya! Don't call me that! I'm no boo."  

"Ahhh how about booty?" 

"Ya! Tippany-ah!" 

"Mianhae but you're still my boo. In case you cram again on your trying to search for your atm card and find nothing trust me, I'll be there. I can smell your fear." Tiffany scoffs remembering that night when she ask Yuri to drop by to a coffee shop before sending her home. It's her thing, every after late-night drinks she have to consume caffeine or else her mind will stop functioning in the next 24hrs. When they're at the coffee shop Yuri offered to buy her coffee since she's obviously out of mind maybe because she's still thinking of her failed agenda tho Yuri assured her that she will still help in convincing Nickhum and that it's a good thing too that he's gay and he's in a relationship but Tiffany is still crazily exhausted about it but when she saw Yuri grappling her trying to look for something on her back pocket she immediately stood up and walks over to her, when she asked Yuri of what's happening she didn't received an answer but as she examined the situation she pulled out her card and give it to the cashier. Yuri was obviously ashamed of the situation that she even tried to stoped her but what else can she do when her card is not with her anyway. Yuri explained that maybe she left it at the car along with her phone and promised that she will return Tiffany's money but Tiffany strongly refused telling her that it's the least she can do with all the troubles she did to Yuri on that night. 

"Uhm so, what do you think. Are we expecting a yes from the love birds?"

"Tsssh! --Don't worry. I think they'll say yes this time. They need money to renovate the studio. And ohh by the way I will still return your money."

"I already told you to forget about it. Uhm ---well,  anyway, can we have dinner later? My treat."

"Your treat again?? Aren't you busy today?"

"Not really, no pressure tho. This is not a date." a teasing tone in Tiffany's voice vibrated on the line that made Yuri scoffs. 

"Tssh-- but how about help me convince them too, invite them for dinner tonight. You might wanna talk to Migs with your agenda. So after the rehearsal today we can all go out." Yuri chuckled as she imagine how would it turn out. It's like a face-off of the wife and the mistress. 

"Hey! Are you kidding me? I might lose all my hair!"

"Hahaha don't worry I'm there with you, if you want I'll bring a wig just incase." Then yuri continued to laughed as she hears Tiffany on the other line laughed too.

Nickhum, the person behind the friendship of Yuri and Tiffany.  Tho they're not that close to being the best of friends yet but their is a sure chemistry between the two that even in just a matter of days they manage to be like an elementary bestfriends, just fun no pressure. We always have that person in our life that we don't fall for, nothing but just pure friendship and that's the frienship Yuri and Tiffany have.

"I will try to invite them, pray for my hair tho."

"Hahaha, alright see you soon then."

"Uhm --Yuri, I don't have my car today."

"Basic! I'll pick you up. Call me later when you're ready."

"Yey! Yes boo I will. Thank you for everyth--"

Tiffany was clearly interrupted by someone as Yuri hears on the background that there's someone who entered the room and Tiffany seems like she is informing the person who's she's talking with on the phone. She focused thinking it is Jessica and hoping she'll ask Tiffany to say hi to her but she just disappointed herself. 

"Ahh Yuri excuse me. I'll call you later. Jessica is looking like a maggot again, I'll invite her too for dinner." Tiffany said her last statement in whisper that made Yuri smile but she was loath to made that smile. It's been a while that she and Jessica talk to each other. She's been trying to communicate but Jessica is ignoring all her messages. Not wanting to bother her anymore she stops trying. Now, she is nothing but a stalker to her. She watches Jessica leaves and arrived at her office, having her dinner outside, doing her errands, walking in the parks and even having a date with Donghae -again. It was just one time tho and she tricks herself by thinking of it that it's their break-up-date, seeing is believing but it'll always depends on your point of view and that was her point of view. She put back her phone in her pocket. The memories of that night were still vivid --how Donghae stared at her Sica and how he did something that night to make her laughed suffocated her. She sees how happy Jessica was and she felt bad for she remembers how she felt and still feeling disheartened about it.

She gave out a dry smile as she walks back to the studio as she realizes how selfish she was but how can she be happy seeing Jessica happy with someone else, with someone she can love freely, with someone sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter