Show-Flow

Star of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes boss, I got it. I'm with contact with our client too don't worry about it."

"Okay kid. Just reminding you that we're getting nearer to their deadline." 

"We just made some revisions but I'll finish this on time."

"Okay then, ."

Everyone responds to deadlines differently. Some people thrive on deadlines, seeing them as challenges and a chance for them to rise to the occasion. Others see them as a source of anxiety and pressure that can slow down their creative process and some are extra dedicated because they're working it for an important client. 

Just like every client at Webtour is unique, their needs are also. Some clients don’t have a certain date that they need their website completed by, while others need to get it launched before a fundraising event or a clothing brand launch. Each client’s level of responsibility is unique, also, with some writing their own content or providing the bulk of the images.

There can be a lot going on in a project at one time, with certain people working on content while others are working on design. Other team members may be coding while others are collecting photographs to be placed on the site. Because there are so many moving parts involved in creating a website, the order in which things are done is very important. And Kwon Yuri is a one man team. 

"Yul you okay? They already got their paycheck and Migs wants to see you." 

'' "Yeah thanks Soo." Yuri stood up and gathered her things, she took one more sip of her coffee before throwing it to the trash.  
.
.
.

"Hey, wazzup?" 

"Hi Yul, Uhm we just wanna say thank you!" The man bearing with a beautiful eyesmile wave a piece of rectangular paper to the woman who bears a troubled eyes -she knows she did someting to make MIgs grinned his wolflike leer at her. 

"Tsssh, your work for it, no need to thank me. Ahh --Uhm --by the way I hope your not angry with me because I gave your numbers to her?"

"Hey, that's not a problem Yul. Matter of fact you saved us again. We forgot to give them our calling card."

Nickhum gave out a warm embrace to Yuri and again whispered thank you to her but the other man is obviously against to it. He is still sulking that the woman that he's annoyed of called Nickhum early in the morning to remind them of the 10am meeting today. 'As if we don't know that we have a meeting today. Why she have to call Nickhum and not me?' 

"By the way Migs here are the things that I still need for the website and some of my recommendations too." Yuri handed him the flash drive. "Since you'll be in the meeting today with them you can have that as your reference and please hand it to Jessica after." she continued and gave hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter