Riri

Star of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jessica? an is Jessica Jung?" 

The woman in her early 50s didn't let the young woman answered as she welcomes her with a warm hug. "wow" she whispered.

"Hello, Mrs. Kwon. It's so nice to see you again."

"Oh my gosh, I thought I'd never see you again. You still look like an angel, did you even aged?" the young woman shyly looked down as she knows her face turned red with the amount of compliments she received from her former english literature teacher. 

"Come inside. You must be tired." Mrs. Kwon lead the woman inside forgetting her own daughter.

"Ma? hello? I'm also here??" Yuri whines carrying a big cake for her neice.

"Oh c'mon.. don't be a stranger." Mrs. Kwon just careses her daughter's cheek and did not even bother to give her a kiss as she continues to lead Jessica in to the house.

"Let me get that" Jun gets the cake from Yuri "Go get your date I don't want our house to be a museum."


It's the 6th birthday of Seohyun the first born grandchild of the Kwon family and given that she's as for the moment is the only grandchild she deserves nothing but the best.


"Hi, are you Riri's girlfriend?" an innocent child chime in while Jessica and Mrs. Kwon are busy reminiscing some of the family's photo album. 

Jessica cutely furrowed her eyebrows to the little pricess she have before her eyes "Who is Riri honey?" 

"Riri." the little girl excitedly pointed the woman who just show up from the kitchen. 

"What?" 

"Uhm Riri so she's your girlfriend?" the child innocenlty ask again, this time facing the woman with a face that as red as her apron. An obvious awkward silence envelope the area. 

"Why you only have one girlfriend Riri?" the little princess continued as she hears no response from the people inside the room. "Me I have Irene, Joy, Yeri , Wendy and Suelgi oh I have Yoona too." she innumerated her friends with her fingers and didn't saw the relief on the eyes of the two woman she questioned.

Mrs Kwon was just silently reading the actions of her daughter and Jessica the entire time. She smirk knowing that Seohyun triggered something.

"Ahhh uhm baby, I have other friends too but as grown ups it's hard now for us to be available for each other." Yuri lean and kisses her niece and nervously look at Jessica who's already giving them an affectionate smile tho her eyes are showing otherwise.

"I don't wanna grow up then." the little princess said as she breaks their connection and looks downhearted.

"You just turned 6, don't think about adulting yet. Just enjoy enjoy and be thankful of your friends now." Yuri lovingly patted her niece's head.

"Okay come. Let me introduce you to my girlfriend." Yuri wink at Jessica suggesting to play the game.

Seohyun tightened the grip of her hold as they get closer. 

"So my princess, meet my other princess too --her name is Jessica the Ice Princess." Jessica smack Yuri's sidearm but stood up anyway, she bended her body to level eyes with Seohyun and extended her hand for a hand shake with the little pricess.

Soehyun brightened up with the warm smile she received from the Ice Princess "uhm so are you like Elsa of Frozen?" she excitedly asks as she submitted to the handshake.

"No, she's olaf." Yuri answ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter