Beauty and Madness

Star of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
      Jessica's Side of Truth


 
"Your details !" She said as she crossed her arms and giving me that pre-madonna stare. I grab a sit trying to understand her.
 
"What? I said your details ! I hope you have the revised version with you. Don't waste my time Miss." She continued. I know she's not being serious or what. I'm more concerned of how on earth she knows I'm here for that unless...--
 
"Hey!" I smacked her side arm. "Are you the web developer Tiffany spoke with?" I paused as I looked at her from head to toe, I'm taking a look of her as if she's an ex-convict or something. She crossed her legs as I'm scanning her and it made me curved up my lips as I know it made her uncomfortable.  I'm good at this.


"You're so demanding! Don't you know that? The details we gave was okay. Tsssh! If I only knew you're the one Tiffany talk with. None of this will happened." I said as I crossed my arms giving her a tired expression.


"Exactly! What you gave was just OKAY! But any way this is cool right? Hitting two birds with one stone?" She said as she grabbed the coffee [smiling] I ordered for us. Breaking the air feud we're making.
 
"What are you really trying to do with the website?" She ask as if really, we're making her life a living hell.
 
But actually even me, I don't know what to do with the website, I have so much in my shoulders. 'Tiffany' I mumbled. That girl is such a great help. Only if you want stress. She's great source of it.


I handed her the details for the second time. Well it's the revised one anyway.


"Help me?" I said with my hand on my cheek and with my brows furrowed and giving her this eyes of begging ---performing the best puppiest look I can ever give to someone.
 
"We're rebranding and we need to start up strong. You know how people are into social media -to internet these days right? We want the website to look professional but not intimidating." I said  
 
"Well, the most important aspects for fashion website design is product display and how the catalog is presented to site visitors. Thus, I would really suggest for you guys to have product videos as well in which your customer service staff displays your products and explains it's benefits --you have skin care products now, right?. [ I nodded] So in this way customers will not only see high quality pictures l but also the vibe of what you see is what you get and or fashoin advices like matching up clothes, especially now that you're adding eyewears and hats --and make-up tutorials too. We will not post everything their. We will link them to your other social media accounts like instagram and your youtube channel."


"Here, look at this." I watched her tucking some hairs at the back of her ear as she stood up. I'm liking the Yuri now that I'm seeing, she's confident of what she is doing and it eases me. Like thank God for Yuri.

She handed me her laptop and she sat beside me.
 
"I made samples. You can check what you think will work for you." 
 
"That one! I think that's good for your branding. Simple yet classy. No customers will be lost here. I'm also planning to put wishlist feature on it." 
 
"What do you think huh?" She ask with dancing brows.
 
After scanning those samples I burried my head to her shoulders.

'Stress!'
 
"Yuri?" I retrived my head and looked at her  ---I look at her in the eyes -a desperate look.
 
"Can I say that I trust you? And by that I mean I will leave everything to you. You have my permission of doing what you want to do with the website --just don't over do things okay? [I smiled at her]. That's all the details. And about the product videos, I will suggest that to the team."


"Hey! Chill.. you're starting to look like a zombie." she said while holding a good laugh.


"A-ni-yo." I said in frustration and dropped my head to the table.


"This is stressing me Yul. We only have 3 weeks before our launching date." 


"Shhhh.. relax!" she tapped my back to give me comfort and move back to her chair. "Don't worry about the website. I got you. Now, let's eat first. Okay?
 
 **
..."I failed her. She died alone!" Yuri said all of a sudden. 
 
"She died after doing what she loved to do. To watch the stars. When I received the call from her mother I was just standing --I haven't even sleep yet that time. I can't sort out what to feel. I can't even open my mouth to voice out my grief. I can't cry. My heart -I can't  even feel it. Her mom is sobbing in the other line but I can't move -I can't tell her I will be there soon -I can't say anything to comfort her to tell her everything will be alright. That it's not ing true. I can't process anything. I was so high with the news. I denied to accept what aunt Jin is crying about. I died with her that night. The lonliness is worse and unbearable. I was beyond devastated." She paused as she took a deep breath still looking at the stars.


My heart breaks as I heard it all from her. Looking at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter