Almost

Star of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is this kind of a revenge or something?"

 

''I'm so sorry. I got dizzy with that silly octopus. I'm so sorry Yul."

 

 After the dizzy feeder ride, Yuri have Jessica's puke all over her shirt now. Everyone in the area are laughing at the two. Well, especially with Yuri. While Jessica on the other hand is doing her best to wipe her puke out of Yuri's shirt tho she's disgusted by the sight and smell of it. 'This is why I hate cucumbers..they smell like puke, yikes.'

 

"I guess you're really YURIsistable after all."

 

"And you're not GorJESS for puking at me."

 

The two then just laughed it out and played as an attraction to people in that corner of the town's fair. Little did they know someone in the crowd is watching them with maybe an admiration for the person to take photos of them.

.

.

.

"Where's your parents?" Jessica curiously ask when there's no one in the house welcomed them as they arrive from the town's fair, well with the puke thingy Yuri have to changed. Good thing their house is just minutes away from the fair.

 

"Dad is in a business trip so mom stayed with Jun for the meantime while dad's away. The finest excuse to be with her granddaughter I guess." Both of them smiled with the thought

.

"Oh! Did I mentioned to you that my Korean name is Sooyeon?"

 

"Owh? Wow... as in like Seo?"


"Uhm mine is S-O-O-Y-E-O-N" Elegant Beauty


"oh almost, Seo is S-E-O-H-Y-U-N. I think you two will click together. We have the same taste in pretty much everything except that she's very composed and organized."


"Sounds like she's more matured than you." Jessica casually teased as she wander her sight in the house. 

Yuri just made a small grunt and excused herself from her and throw her bag to the sofa  - "So, make yourself at home. I'll be back quick." She pointed her dirty smelly shirt reminding Jessica she have to go for a wash.

 

"Uhm! Jessica? -mom said there's something for us to eat in the fridge. Feed yourself."

 

As she ran upstairs, her long legs taking the steps two at a time. She closed her bedroom door, stripped off her clothes and stepped into the shower, deliberately emptying her mind as the hot water pummeled her body and the steam envelope her. After the quick shower, she wrapped her body with her towel and went back to her bedroom to change.


When she's about to go out she hears this alluring voice singing Loving you by Minnie Riperton if she's not mistaken with the piano by then it captures her interest and hurriedly moved out following where the voice is. As she walks down the stairs, her heart trembles in adoration as she watches Jessica playing the piano and singing the song.


She watches how her fingers dance to the keys, up to how her lips move then to her eyes that speaks so much and to each lines on her face. It was nothing but her and the music she's playing that her attention is focused to. It overwhelms her heart to see Jessica playing the piano with that angelic voice and a fairly seducing song.

 

The fine moment were interrupted by the door bell and Jessica stood up as if she expected that ring. With her curiosity she called Jessica who haven't even noticed her on the stairs.  "Uhm --I ordered pizza." Jessica beautifully curved her lips up and motioned Yuri to go down and wait in the living room.


"Oh my good Lord. Please tell me she's not seducing me." She muttered under her breath -smiling with her cheeks burning up like strawberries.

 

"Well, it's not that I don't like what you have in the fridge but I'm so hungry and Kancho is not enough for me. In fact I already finished one box and I love to have sandwich but I'm too lazy to make so I ordered pizza.. -for you." Jessica explains as she enter the house with a sliced of pizza on her hand only to find out no one is listening to her. She searches the house and find Yuri at the kitchen.

"Uhmm, excuse me?"

Yuri stopped and look at Jessica. "What?" Then she step back and reach out for a bowl.

"Come here princess. Wait for this okay?"

Jessica sit and watch Yuri do her thing. As Yuri cooked the meal, her movements were deft and quick, they chatted casually about things. It was only later that Jessica realized how much of the talking she had done, Yuri's only contribution was just occasionally throwing questions or comments just enough to keep the conversation going. But a question from Jessica made Yuri stop and focused at her to answer.


"I'm so sorry if I acted like an arrogant, conceited, and mean b*tch after the fair. It's not that I don't like to be friends with you after that but it was the time where Hara started showing her feelings towards me and I can't afford to be occupied with other things other than what we're about to have. Let's just say I'm bad at multitasking."

 

This time Jessica turned the table, she's letting Yuri do the talking. "Honestly, I didn't remembered how we became friends on facebook. She's the one who's managing all my social media accounts ever since. Basically, she manages my life." Yuri lightly laugh as she remembers how she relayed too much with Hara and how she misses her everyday.


"Remember when we had our camping before senior high? After our performance we---"

 Flashback :

"Yes, I love you too but I don't think we can work this out."

"We can try Yul." Hara cried out.

"Hey.. look at me." Yuri cupped Hara's face with her hands and look at her in the eyes.

"We're friends, we're bestfriends, I know we've been hearing rumors about us being in a secret relationship and somehow it pissed me off that we haven't even started this but they're already making stories about us. We can just stay like this and just go with it. I'm yours. No pressure. What's important is we love each other right?"

"You're making nonsense Yul, what's holding you back?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter