Only Hope (cont. flashback)

Star of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Flirt!"

Hara dropped her books on her table and sit irritatingly beside Yuri.

"I told you I forgot my phone." Yuri pouted and wrapped her arms around her best friend but Hara shoves it before it even landed to her. That causes Yuri to pout even more in dismay.

Hara turned her body to the side facing Yuri with raised brows. "So how does if feels to date her huh?"

Yuri grinned as she noticed that Hara is acting like a jealous mistress.

"Don't give me that look Yuri!"

Yuri giggled a little before showing her sincere look "Hayyst I told you, it's not planned. It's just happened that they're there and she's sister of Krystal. [She sigh and mumbled "what a small world"] Do I really have to explain it again?"

Hara just looks (showing suspicion) at her. Then once again Yuri attempted to wrap her arms around her friend but again it was blocked right away.

Everyone settle down when their teacher entered the class "Okay class, school festival is happening next week. [All of them beam in excitement] I hope everyone's ready for the play... we have to win this or be the janitors before finals." Everyone now is mumbling about winning the presentation --they're like birds chirping around the cage. Their teacher tapped her hand on the table to get her students' attention. "Quiet! It's just simple. Don't mess around and do your best."
.
.

"Eun-Sok please, do it like an American woman from 60s, like you're kinda wealthy socialite that look effortlessly stylish and poised. Please?" said by their play director who's now pressuring everyone as the play will be happening two days from now. "And Yuri--- Hara," the girl hold the hands of the main characters and gave out a puppy look, "about the kissing scene at the end. ---Can you guys do it with your [looking at Yuri] thumb over her [she then side glanced to Hara then back to Yuri] lips? Its just like you're kissing your own thumb but in a very passionate way over her lips Yul. [The girl noticed how the two gulped in surprised and worry, so she tighten her grip to their hand to calm them] c'mon guys we'll get the audience for this-- this will be a strong end. Plus you're bestfriends, you two are already comfortable with each other,--malice shouldn't be an issue." She waited for the two to digest her offer and their response still bearing the puppiest look of all.

"I thought we're good with the "dramatic dip" [Yuri quoted using her fingers] where I will dip this midget behind me to hide her from the audience and held it for a few seconds to fake the kiss."

"But there are some changes in the area. We will perform in the middle. Students are all around us. That won't work Yul, at least with your thumb over ,  it's like your caressing her cheeks as you kiss her it will trick everyone." The girl rebutted. 

Yuri cupped her cheeks with her hands and widen her eyes trying to convince herself that this conversation is not happening. She sighs for a couple of times before looking at her best friend with an "are you okay with this?" look in her eyes and she then received a shyly nod from her. "You okay with this?" She verbally asks for confirmation still looking bashful over the topic.

Hara just shrugged and sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter