Beautiful Oppa (cont. flashback)

Star of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay class I'm expecting that consent by the end of this week. Okay?"

 

"Yes, Miss Carmen."

 

"Alright. Class dismiss."

 

Neunggok High School will be having their annual school festival before the school year ends. It will be a 3-days celebration, first-day students will transform their classrooms into something, like a café, or a nail salon, or a game room, or a haunted house. This is open to all so family and friends can go class to class and experience something different and fun in each room. Also, students do performances on stage, be it singing, playing instruments, or doing a dance. Three weeks before the School Festival, classes will be shortened to give time for the practice and etc.

While the remaining two days will be celebrated outside the school premises. Each year level will decide where do they want to go to spend quality time together.

The grade 10 level decided to go on a mountain for a camp. Each homeroom will prepare a presentation too. They could do like a skit like some kind of play or like a song & dance numbers. They can do like a k pop song or some other like funky jazz number. The best performers will be getting a gigantic box full of ramen, chips, and snacks. This is something that everyone really wanted to win.
.
.
.
"Hey Oppa!" Taeyeon giggled while teasing the girl who's head is in her hands and constantly shaking it in disbelief.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!"

"That's okay. You have Hara with you anyway."

"It's what we called: destiny," Taeyeon whispered to her ashamed friend.

Their class will be performing: A walk to Remember of Nicholas Sparks but only the "stage play" scene.

 

To add fun to it, their teacher let them pick the character they'll be portraying in a fishball. So no matter who's the character they'll pick they have to adjust to it. Hara and Yuri got the lead roles and Yuri as Landon, that causes Yuri's anxiety attack.

 

"Hara! What do you think? Can I give justice to the character??? Please tell me I can't." Yuri asks while she leans on her bestfriend's shoulder.

 

The girl then suddenly stood up causing her friend's head to almost kiss the ground, thank God for her good reflexes. "You better do it right or I'll kick you off the stage!" Hara answered with her hands now on her hips and glares down to her perturbed best friend.

 

"Huh?" Yuri gleams her eyes and pouted her lips then she grabbed her best friend's hand to pull her back and sit again with her "I will kiss you in front of them have you realized that yet?" She continued as she leans again on her shoulders.

 

"W-We will just act like we're kissing! Duh?" Hara secretly gulp.

 

Then they heard a loud flirty squeal from there side. When they turned their heads they saw how Taeyeon looks like a hoity-toity pig.

 

"Omo omo omo! I didn't realize that.. oh my gosh!! oh my heart!!" She finally let out what she feels in words.

 

Yuri then lifted her head then cover her face with her two hands as she shakes her head horizontally. "This is so embarrassing."

 

She then received a knock on her head. It was so hard that it feels like her head cracks.

 

"Tssssh! Why do I get this feeling that you think I will take advantage of you! Aiiyyysh! Really I'm gonna kick you off the stage. Everyone will witness how this hot chic athlete that dressed herself like a man kissed the ground instead."

 

Taeyeon then chimes into the scene and caressed Yuri's head. "Awwwh Omma is angry! I hate seeing her like that Oppa! She looks like a grumpy dog." Then she chuckled. 


Yuri shakes off Taeyeon's hand. "Hayyst! I shouldn't have let you pick for me Tae!".

 

"I know right. You shouldn't have acted like a crippled athlete a while ago.-- But I think this will work for us."

 

Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter