Finally

Star of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    Jessica's Side of Truth

 

"Why some people make you feel disgusted about who you are?"

She stood up and ed her pants and slide it off her. I felt weird looking at her -her fine toned body is giving me a weird feeling so I looked away. "Uhm - Yul it's cold." I know she's ready to dive in but just incase she forgot we're in the middle of the woods, on a lake and it's going midnight ---that it's freaking cold she might changed her mind.

We're just having a coffee after the party when we decide to drive around and found our selves in the middle of a lake somewhere in a place I know Yuri knew. 

We talked about life when we ended up talking about what happened to Seohyun's thank you message. I admit, that made me uncomfortable. I mean who wouldn't? When Seohyun addressed me as her girl friend to everyone and them giving us that look --that look that tells that they got the girl friend thing without space between them. That I become Yuri's instant supportive girlfriend and I told her what I felt about it and I felt guilty that I may have sounded like I offended her or something because I saw pain in her eyes. And it hurts me. I stabbed her with the way I said things I guess. I feel like it's me that made her feel disgusted about herself. I mean nothing, I just wanna know how she feels about it too. 

"Yul, " I called looking at her with hopes in my eyes that she'll withdraw. 

But she didn't bother to look back at me acknowledging my protest the next thing I know is that the water separated with a splash as she dive into it giving me chills as droplets sprinkled all over me.  --I stood up the dock to keep an eye on her, waited for her to come up for an air but the water already got calm as if there's no one in their, I get agitated, I called her --I'm looking from behind searching for someone to ask for help but we're in an isolated area that even mosquitoes will think of not going. 

When I still didn't get any signs of Yuri I prepared my self to dive too and in just a matter of second I jumped to the water ''. I've searched for her, calling her name as I come up for air looking at the dark woods and thinking anytime soon there will be crocs in front of me shivers me in death but I'm worried of Yuri.

Then I felt someone is making its way to me. I stayed still, I'm anxious. I know it can be Yuri but it can be a lake monster too. With my hands slightly covering my face I whisered her name as I saw a wrinkled image in the water coming from my right.

"Why are you here?! ...--- "

I hugged her as soon as the moment I realized it was her. "---it's freezing--" she continued, I get that she's not happy to see me in the water cuz really i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter