Always Find You

Star of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With a big slam of the door, Jessica hiss in surprise, clearly --a woman of nuisance is in her front now. Not wanting destruction she focused back on her laptop.

 

"I don't get it. Why is he so irritated of me?"

 

" Aiiyyssh! What is it this time?" Jessica ask dumping all her attention to Tiffany. By the tone of her friend's voice she knows it's something to talked about.

 

Walking back and fort, fanning herself with her hands due to great annoyance her body and ego are going through she then let her self fall in her seat -her eyes were closed and she looks very serene.

 

"The assistant, he's not letting me talk to Nichkhun or even just get near him. -- who is he to Nichkhun anyway? He's a real pain in the Jess." Finally letting that breath of great exasperation out.

 

Hearing giggles from the person she's trusting her frustrations irritates her even more.

 

"Ya! --What kind of a sadist are you?"

 

"I already warned you Tiff.  You're playing it obvious did you?"

 

"I'm soooo desperate Jess!" she gave out her last-ditch effort of tone to convince her friend to help her.

 

"They're not our friends or atleast they're not YET our friends. We just met them 3hrs ago for you to act like a friendly coyote. If I were him I will do the same too. I would even kicked your ."


Jessica tilted her head to her friend's direction when she didn't react to what she just said, she saw her busy jockeying her phone, seems like she's escaping from her self created problems with the help of whatever she's doing on her phone -she scoffs and focused back to her laptop. The sudden changed of mood of her friend is not unusual to Jessica. She's used to it. Tiffany is such an easy person or a great mood switcher rather, she don't want stress in her body. She will find ways to distress herself within a blink of an eye.

 

As an assistant designer Jessica have so much to attend to before the relaunching of their clothing line. Back then, BlackBlanc was only designing shoes and denim which continue to be the brand's most-popular categories and then now they're expanding into sunglasses, they added hats, coats and skin-care products which leads them in rebranding from BlackBlanc to Clara. Tho they're on transitional period they are still operational causing Jessica to work double time but its not a big deal for her as she loves what she is doing, this is her dream --to become a designer. She really respect designers, and would like to collaborate with every single one of them in time -now she's collaborating with the human Gucci in the (Korea) fashion industry Jennie Kim and so far they're doing a one hell of a team. For a short period of time they've already mark their name in the industry. She often travel and observe what people are wearing, the trends and styles in every parts of the world as an inspiration for her designs  --tho her heart is in simple classic she still create designs that will cater to everyone. Her mom is her big influence in fashion. Ever since her younger days until now, her mother still picks and combines her outfits -she is her design icon. Good thing also about her job is, it's not demanding. Once its day off- its day off and she's looking forward to spend it this time with Yuri. 

Yuri: You don't have to do that.

Jessica: No, I insist. Please?

Yuri: Alright then. Don't dress up too much. We're not dating. Okay?😄

Jessica: You wish!

Yuri: But hey, kidding aside. You don't have to do things like this when I'm doing you a favor. 

Jessica: Actually I really felt bad with the pen thingy. I felt like I over reacted. 

Yuri: You did -,-

Jessica: Ya! that's why I said sorry and I'm inviting you now for a date!  hmmmp

Yuri: Ohh wait, why do I have this feeling that you did what you did so you can ask me for a date..hmmm that was smooth.. 😄

Jessica: Screw you!🙄

Yuri: Haha! BTW how's everything going? I haven't received any photos yet from Nichkhun.

Jessica: I think they're still shooting. But let me check with Tiffany.

 

- --

"She haven't accepted my friend request yet? Haist" mumbled by an impatient cat who suddenly rolled back in sadness disappointment.

"Jess? Will you check them in the studio." Tiffany ask tiredly to her friend.

"I was supposed to ask you that Tiff. Yuri is already asking for the pictures."

"Ohh yeah? Yuri? Will you tell her to accept my flippin ing friend request!" Reliazing how her tone made Jessica to glare at her she then covers then caress her forhead "Auuuhg sorry. --And please I don't want to see that assistant now Jess."

"Migs! His name is Migs! ..Stop being a btch... -and oh, don't expect me to tell Yuri to check her friend requests. Not gonna happened." Jessica stood up with a heavy heart and move out going to the studio.

 

Tiffany kissed her forehead on her table realizing how she badly took her move.

 

"I love you!" She lovingly shouted to console her friend as she watched her moving out. ""

 

.

.

"Thanks Nichkhun, Tiffany suddenly felt sick but she's fine now. ---I guess."

"Ohh don't worry about it. We got this. I'll talk to Yuri. We're just editing some."

"Thank you. Ohh By the way, are you guys free on the 21st? That would be our launching date and we would like to ask you guys to be our official photographer for that night?" Jessica clasped her hands pleading for him to say yes.

"What? Are you kidding me? That would be awesome. I mean, we're a fan of your brand and working with you guys is so much an honor."

Tho Jessica felt a little bit strange by the way Nichkhun admired their brand she let herself submit to the proposed handshake of him to close the deal with a smile of gratitude in her face. "Thank you guys. ---You know what, it's really nice to know that you liked our brand. We're targeting guys like you too. Those who'll not be bored when they're with their woman who are busy shopping. Instead of seating and wondering why on earth you're in a place where you're waiting outside of a fitting room and only allowed to approve and approve of your woman's choices is that instead you're with her and excitedly nodding each time she walks out of the fitting room with the designs that the two of you chooses and create that special bond between you two. I mean, she could be your sister, mother, friend and of course your girlfriend." With the last word she said, she noticed how his eyes send that sting on someone at her back.

Hearing clearing of throat at the back made Jessica pull her hands and eyes off Nichkhun and turns to the guy who's wanting her attention.

Giving a weirdly genuine smile Migs handed a flashdrive to Jessica. "Uhm sorry to interrupt. I have all the photos saved here and I already sent photos to Yuri that she'll be needing for the website. By the way, Yuri mentioned that you might filmed product videos? We can do that one for you too if you want."

"Oh my. I almost forgot. Yes! yes! yes! We can do that after the launching date. But I'm thinking we'll be making video presentation during the fashion show --of why are we rebranding and introducing our new products especially the skin care products. Like a commercial or something. I think it would be better if you can join us in our meeting this Friday. What do you think?"

With everyone smiling and liking the idea. Migs reach out of Jessica's hands and hold it with a thankful warm. Then turns back to Nichkhun and hugged the lad. "This is it, we have something now." He whispered.

With a line between her brows and lips curving up, Jessica weirdly  cleared too making the two separate from each other and face Jessica.

"So-- I guess that's a yes. Right?"

The two nodded enthusiastically and both reached out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter