Margarita

Star of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stephanie Young Hwang how do we start with her story well, 

Man #1 the Punk

"No babe, it's not like that..  let me do it."

"Babe, I'm just tying my shoelace."

"I know but you're not doing it right."

Man #2 the Office guy

"Honey I have already arranged your schedule just go in their or do you really want me to go to the barber shop with you?"

"You don't get it. Why you have to do that? I'm no son of yours!"

"Oh really? because just so you know you're acting now like a spoiled teenager Luis."

"..."

"oh and by the way, your necktie doesn't suit you. You keep on choosing poor patterns, I have already sent you what to wear today!"

"aiyyyyyyyyysh!"

Man #3 The good guy

"kill that!! Kill thattttttttt!"

"No, what's wrong with you??"

"Jesus it's a ing spider Spencer! a spider!"

"and it has life, we coexist in this world Tiffany."

"Oh my Goddddddddddd!"

 

Tiffany is a type of girl that is a go getter and sometimes not in a good way. She will mark the man she wants for herself. Go to him and make the moves on him. She will then be all over him like white on rice and insist on doing everything. She makes plans for him, and taking care of his calendar. She will arrange dates, foot the bills and end up treating the guy like a girl because she wasn’t even interested with the guy in the first place. She grew up baby sitting three different kinds of man in her family with different types of needs so she was confident that she'll be a good if not the best girlfriend but life is serving her the exact opposite of what she was expecting. 

"Tell me jess, what do you think is wrong with me?" with a heavy heart she took another sip of her margarita. No matter how she wants her relationship to last longer than the usual she keeps on waking up one day, alone. 

"Oh Tiffany, you know what's wrong with you. You're a control freak. You won't let those poor guys breath on their own."

"I'm just being a good girlfriend!" she defended. 

"I'm tired of people leaving me." she continued. 

"I'm still here?"

"Can you me tho?" she asks sarcastically in low tone. 

With a heavy sigh Jessica rolled her eyes "it's not all about Tiff! thing is you think that things would fall apart without you."

"Maybe when you start being a woman you'll find that person that is meant for you."

"Jesus, if I'm not being a woman then what Am I doing??"

"What I mean is, you're bieng a mother instead of a partner Tiff! You get me?" Jessica wipe after finishing her drink. "What if you focus on your career first? We need a control freak Tiffany in the office." 

Tiffany was born with a silver spoon but she grew up valuing what she have. They don't have maids --their mom was their superhero, her mother taught  her everything she needed to know about bieng a woman and the responsibilities that comes along with it. Growing with her mother beside her taught her how to please a man and how to deal with her instincts but because of that also she developed her competitive skills -she thrives to be dominant. Unfortunately her mother died at an early age and cancer is to blame. It forced Tiffany to step up and be the mother in their family, she literally raised her little brother while her older brother was trained at an early age by her dad to be the next CEO of the Hwang Co., Limited. They rarely talk about her mother, their father taught them to suppress the pain of losing their mom and carry on with thier lives and that created a wall of anger in Tiffany's side for her father. Tiffany as a daughter and the Tiffany the world knows is a complete different person. 

Mr. Benedict Hwang is not perfect in being a father but he is as a provider. He has his own way of parenting. He may missed some of his children's special events but not on anything that they need materially and he is very updated with his children's individual activities --from their music lessons, sports, their school grades, background checking of their friends, he encourages them to socialize and even their first heartbreaks he knows it all he has this schedule everyday with her secretary all about the updates of what's already going on with them, he spends at least 1 hour or so per day for that meeting. He make sure that everything is taking cared of but not to the extent that his children will lost it's sense of responsibility. He let them solve their own problems but he knows when to take over and Tiffany knows that is what about to happened.

"Listen Tiff, Uncle Benny won't do anything that would hurt you. I mean, you should know that. Who knows we might end up celebrating." Jessica puts a hand on her shoulder as she showers her with the pixie dust of benefit of the doubt.

But Tiffany just lurked in silence watching her empty glass of margarita, 'I know he won't do anything that would ruin me but I still need a back up plan.' along with a heavy sigh she remembers Yuri; back up plan means Yuri and the Yuri she met last nigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter