Chapter 15 | Her

Your Scent in the Rain |
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER SONG: WE BELONG - ONG SEONG WOO

Chen Xi took a deep breath at her reflection in the mirror. Not sure why, but she made an effort to dress up. Yeah, by "dressing up" she changed her full black hoodie into one with a picture. Still black. But with designed. This was how she reasoned with herself.  

The floral dress was folded nicely, in the corner of her bed. 

She contemplated if she should wear that, but decided against it. She didn't want any attention, any more attention per se. 

She just got on the school forum this morning and their photos were all over in almost every thread. Though, she did the least expected.

She saved the one photo this third-year business student took. She liked it very much, she liked the smile on her face and, on his. 


* * * * 


Half skipped out of the elevator, she plugged the earpiece into her phone. But before she could put them on, the sight before her got her completely shocked.

3 men stood there before the steps, on the road of this little neighbourhood. Passersby giving them dramatic looks of awe and fascination. Well, where else would you get a chance to see such eye candies?

"Morning Xi xi!" Hoshi greeted her first while Jun nodded gentlemanly in her direction. Minghao stood a few feet behind them, leaning casually against a newly bought BMW. Who would've thought, this guy just dragged Jun to the car dealer and asked for a car? And of course, they paid on the spot. The agent was so much in delight. And, being a fast learner. Minghao already mastered driving perfectly.

After all, he was no human, to begin with. And Jun got him the license of course.

And as Hoshi noticed, Chen Xi's gaze was never his, she only had eyes for just one person. Minghao smiled in her direction when their eyes met and her heart skipped a beat. But as soon as that happened, she watched as he dropped to the ground, gasping for air. Alarmed, Jun grabbed Minghao and put him in the backseat, he gestured quickly and Hoshi was by Chen Xi's side. Just as they were about to drive away, Minghao spoke. 

"No...hyung...No."

Jun turned around, only to meet the determined eyes of his younger brother.

"We.. we.. we have to.." Minghao tried regulating his breaths in between words. The pain wasn't as bad compared to the first time. He was actually getting used to it. Maybe it was his body. It was meant to be this way. The pounding headache was still there, less strong that is. He could feel the pulsing heat from his wound as if it was a calling. 

A calling from his missing horn and the girl, collapsed on the steps, was definitely the reason. 

Jun got out of the car and nodded in Hoshi's direction. The 5th was holding Chen Xi in his arms, she wanted to check on Minghao and he had stopped her. Right now, keeping them apart seemed like the best option. 

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Hoshi asked when he saw Jun helping his 10th brother out of the back seat slowl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter