Chapter 11 | Blue

Your Scent in the Rain |
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER SONG: FIRST - DUNK

The three men exchanged glances as they walked Chen Xi to the infirmary. What they didn't notice was how uncomfortable she was being in the centre of attention.

Try walking in the school compound surrounded by 3 model-like men, drenched and covered in one of their coat; even if it's a doctor's gown. In fact, that was even more attention-seeking. Apparently, news spread fast, Jun was their new infirmary doctor. As crazy as it seemed, there was already a crowd to get a check-up by this handsome doctor. It took the school security some time to send everyone away. Chen Xi was 200% sure she was going to show up in the University news forum after today. 

 

Jun placed a steaming cup of ginger tea before her and placed a dress beside her. 

"Where did you...?" She asked, puzzled why he had a dress in the infirmary. 

"Oh it was a gift for a friend but she didn't like it, if you don't mind you should change, you'll catch a cold like this," Jun replied, but of course, the two other knew exactly how he got it. Bet the girl didn't even know she handed it over so willingly, Hoshi thought. 

"Th-thanks." Chen Xi bowed and headed to the washroom down the hall, grabbing the sky blue, floral printed dress tightly in her hands. She would've rejected but seeing Hoshi's reaction, he was definitely going to make her change nonetheless. Rather than dealing with his nagging, she might as well just change. 

When she was gone, the 3 brothers remained silent. Hoshi was the first to speak. 

"We're just going to tell her we've known each other from the same orphanage, this is the foolproof way to explain our relationship," he paused to see their reactions, when they both nodded he continued, "what's your plan exactly?" He directed this at his little brother who had been silent since they met on the rooftop. 

"You used your powers today and if Father was to find out-" That was Jun who had a worried look like usual. 

"We're not near the sea, he would not have known if Hyung doesn't mention," Minghao's voice was low but he deliberately evaded Hoshi's question. 

Hoshi was about to speak but held himself back, he knew just how stubborn this brother was and apparently his knew awakened personality made him the cold kind of stubborn; the hardest to deal kind of stubborn. He wasn't going to get anything out of him. 

"Is there a reason why she is this special? I mean, you even used your powers, and it's not just any power, you called the rain." Jun asked in concern, he knew that the 10th was keeping some things from them and it wasn't going to be easy, but he thought he should at least try.

He was also worried about unnecessary exposure, it would be troublesome if humans found out about them. 

"A few weeks ago, I actually came here alone," Minghao waved a finger lightly as he spoke, an ice cube materialized in thin air and he tossed it into the ginger tea.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter