Chapter 7 | Apology

Your Scent in the Rain |
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER SONG: SECOND LIFE - SEVENTEEN

Jun had gotten Minghao an existing apartment that he owned. It was a high storey apartment near the Han River. 

He just finished filling the wardrobe with some clothes and in the corner of his eyes, he saw Minghao skillfully toggling with his new handphone. 

It didn't take him long to learn how to use it, because apparently someone was also a fast learner. 

Jun was totally taken by surprise when Minghao even wanted to try driving. Took Jun some efforts to prevent the over-confident brother to not steal random parked cars.

Apart from getting ready for "school", Jun gave him a quick break down of how the education system worked and things that he should take note of. It wasn't difficult for Jun to pull some connections, actually using some powers, to land a job in the University as a doctor in the school infirmary. Yeah, he had a doctor licence, jack of many trades of his 250 years in this land. 

The dragon princes all had different powers, apart from the fact that they could all control water in any state. Both Hoshi and Jun's were mind-controller. Very useful indeed. They could just convince anyone to do anything with one hard stare. Of course, it wouldn't work on celestials of higher status than themselves. 

Minghao's powers were more special. He could control not just water but also the weather. He could call upon the rain just like his parents could. But he was told to refrain from using it as much as possible. Weather-controlling wasn't just any simple feat, if he ever loses control, he could even call upon tsunami or hurricane. As far as he was aware, he could easily maintain a single 5km radius of rain clouds. But like he was told since young, he hadn't tried it in a long time. 

Minghao's phone rang just as he was trying out the camera. Hoshi's name pops up on the display, thanks to Jun already saving his number in the phone beforehand.

Jun scooted over and put it on loudspeaker, just in time to hear the 5th going through Minghao's school adm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter