Chapter 3 | Sight

Your Scent in the Rain |
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Song - My Beauty - VERIVERY

The two dragon princes walked into a well-furnished, modern rustic themed room after passing through the portal. The room smelled like salt and seawater. The sound of waves was also loud and close. Jun noticed the small change in Minghao's expressions. He was a little relieved that at least he wasn't that poker-faced.

Jun began before Minghao even asked, "This was a seaside cafe that I bought over some time back. I had some staffs here to manage the store. I've hired a waitress, a barista and a chef, but they're actually all demons. It is really nice and close to home. I can listen to the waves all day, smell the familiar scent of seawater and watch the brightly shining stars in the night sky..." he trailed off a little.

Minghao nodded, acknowledging his little background story.

"Do you want me to give you a little tour?" Jun asked.

Minghao touched a small wooden frame. He was looking at the picture taken with the Cafe staffs and Jun. It would be a lie to say that nothing interests him. In fact, everything perks his interest. Even the way the curtains swayed in the sea breeze amused him. It seems so light, so...real.

Everything in this very space was real, less the sparkle and vibrant glow, no aura like Celestial. Everything was plain, in a nice way.

"Tour?" He asked, still chic in his tone. Jun smiled a big wide smile. This is progress!

Unable to hold in his excitement, he dragged his tall little brother out of the room and down the stairs.

"Look who's back?" He exclaimed when he was almost on the ground floor. Three figures came running towards them enthusiastically.

"LORD JUN! IT HAS BEEN 3 MONTHS!!!!" the three of them cried out in unison.

Jun laughed, clearly defeated by their overreactions, "it has only been 2 days."

"What 2 days?! Lord Jun, we miss you so much, this 3 months has been so lonely." A male with a bowl cut said with a sad face.

Minghao stared at them wide-eyed, "A shrimp, a crab and a...crayfish?"

The Waitress, Chef and Barista looked at the new presence in surprise but immediately knelt down upon seeing the horn on his forehead.

"Ah," Minghao said in realization. He waved a finger before his visible dragon horn and immediately cast a shimmer over it, concealing its appearance at once.

"What did I say about kneeling?" Jun asked and the three of them stood up at once with embarrassed smiles, dusting their knees in the process.

"Let me introduce, this is my 10th brother, Minghao. Lord, you may add."

The 3 musketeers waved awkwardly.

"Hao ah, this is Se Ri the Shrimp Demon, also the waitress of this cafe. This is Gae Ri the Crab Demon, our chef. This is Jae Ri the Crayfish Demon our Barista, he makes the best coffee."

Minghao nodd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter