The wedding

My Husband, The Cold-Hearted Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Aera's P.O.V 

" Min Yoongi the CEO of Xenith Group is currently under investigation for money laundering"

"Young billionaire, Min Yoongi is accused of domestic violence by an ex girlfriend"

"Estranged mother of CEO Min Yoongi claimes her son has never visited her after the success"

 

"Have you not seen enough Appa? He's a JERK AND YOU WANT ME TO MARRY HIM??? How could you?" I'm crying and pleading at the same time, my mom had her arms around me trying to calm me down. I despise her silence, she knows there's no point of fighting. My father has made up his mind and arguing is pointless. 

"I believe this is for the best Aera-ah, he can take care of you and I know him. He's nothing like what the news said."

He wasn't yelling at me and that makes it worse! My father, my gentle-loving father is giving me away to the bastard who hit his girlfriend , abandon his mother and paid his way up for his success. How can marrying a stranger like me solve his problems? If only I'm not Jung Yunho's daughter. The honest Minister of Finance, the people's favourite to be the next President of Korea. His kindness and love for the people can change everyone's opinion on Min Yoongi. He's using me to gain the people's trust. He's a businessman which makes him a calculative, money-driven , earning my father's trust is equivalent to gaining the people's as well. 

No father will marry his daughter off to a BASTARD and Min Yoongi somehow manipulated my father to give me off to him. Nothing can change his mind.

I went for hunger-strike.

I refused to speak.

I locked myself in my room.

Nothing is changing my father's decision. 

I gave in because of my mother, she went for hunger-strike with me. If I harm myself, she's going to do the same. I love my mother more than myself, so here I am in this champagne colored wedding dress. At least, I get to make the decision on what to wear. I have no idea where's my own wedding is going to be. what flavor is the cake and where am I going for honeymoon. Heck! I haven't seen my future husband either since our last encounter.

I've seen his recent pictures along with all those ugly news articles. I've heard his voice from all the interviews, he's always calm despite the rude questions being thrown to him. Maybe...just maybe... I should trust my father. Maybe Min Yoongi isn't what they potrayed him to be.

 

I sat with my back straight , I promised myself not to shed a single tear. I kept my face straight when I got my make up done, I told the make up artist to do as she pleases. She kept asking me about the groom , where we first met, how did he proposed to me and I swear it gets on my nerves but I told her I'm too tired to talk. Lucky me, she shut and only focus on making me look pretty. Next, it's my mom's turn to do my hair. She's a hairstylist who's running a famous hair salon in Gangnam district. I've only received haircuts from my mother and I know how much this means to her. I looked at her reflection from the mirror, her eyes puffy, her nose red, obviously she has been crying since yesterday. I reached out to grab her hand in mine, gently giving it a squeeze.

"I'm fine omma, you don't want Jin to know about this arrangement. Who knows what he'll do"

"He's here, I told him not to come in until you're ready." I relaxed my shoulders when I felt my mom's delicate hands working on my brown locks. 

Seokjin, better known as Jin is my one and only elder brother. His relationship with my father is very complicated. They can't stay in the same room without fighting. Father has been hard on Jin when he found out that he's studying filmmaking instead of continuing the family's legacy as politicians. I haven't decide on what I want, but being a woman. My father has never set any goals for me. I have my freedom but now....my wings have been taken away.

Aera's hairstyle & wedding dress

The wedding venue

Min Yoongi's P.O.V

My palms are sweating out of nervousness, I'm standing beside my bestfriend Kim Namjoon who is also my best man. Planning the wedding wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter