Korea

My Husband, The Cold-Hearted Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Aera's P.O.V

Yoongi booked the earliest flight we could get, things have pretty much become more awkward between us. Worse than before. We went out for lunch at the restaurant but truthfully it was a pure torture. The romantic scenery wasn't helping either, the waiter even asked us if we wanted to take a picture for a memorabilia which I denied because Yoongi was so absorbed with his cellphone to care. I know there's no use for us to pretend like we're a loving couple.

We packed our begs separately, the silence was killing me but I did nothing to start a conversation. He put his earphones on which is clearly telling me to keep a distance. After he's done, he climbed on the bed for a nap. We have a few more hours to spend on this island. I don't know when I'll be able to come here again so I decided to go for a walk. 

I tried to be as quiet as I can when I closed the door behind me. Yoongi was fast asleep when I left. I quickly made my way to the beautiful sapphire water and took my sandals off to dip my feet in. I want to get everything off my mind. I can't believe my own father is doing this to me. Yoongi has no clue that I want nothing to do with him. So who's gaining the benefit behind this arrangement? I believed Yoongi married me to gain the people's trust after he screwed up his life with his crazy law suits. 

He's not lying to me, I saw it in his eyes. He was as confused as I am. this! My life is ed up! I am tangled with an estranged man who's one of the most hated public figure in the country. However, everyone in my family seemed to be smitten by his presence. Honestly, I've not seen any bad blood inside him. He may be quiet and well-reserved but he's also caring and warm. 

I didn't realised how far I've gone and for how long. I purposely left my phone in the room. Yoongi won't even care about me anyways, he doesn't have to.

We're getting a divorce.

 

"Where were you?" 

He's mad, his face flushed red. His lips quivering , he's holding himself back from screaming to my face. If I thought for a second that he will stop acting like my husband, I am so wrong.  

"I was out walking, is it time yet?" I replied casually, taking a seat on the sofa. 

"Can you please just stay put? We're leaving anyways" he walked up to me, standing firm with his arms crossed. 

"Yes and you'll return me back to my parents. So you can stop worrying about me." 

He shook his head, rubbing the back of his neck. He's containing his anger again. Yes, I sounded like a brat. I'm frustrated, upset and filled with anger. I can't take it out on him so can't he take this as sign that I want to be alone. 

"I'm responsible for you until we figure out where this is going. I'm begging you to please stay with me until then. Please do me this favor." He's pleading with his eyes set on mine. He's probably annoyed right now. I am a grown adult but he's taking care of me like a child. Should I ask for his permission to go to the toilet next? 

I don't want to put on a fight so I nodded my head. He sighed rubbing the sleep from his face. " Get ready, we're leaving now."

"Already?"

"You were out for 2 hours, next time bring your phone along." He held it up shoving it to my hand.

I rolled my eyes annoyed, geez am I on my PMS? Everything seems so wrong and irritating me. I stomped my feet discreetly but he saw it. He pretended not to which I'm thankful for. Yoongi proceeded to collect our luggages, one is filled with souveniers for our family. My family to be exact and his friends. He looks handsome in a loose white shirt with the two buttons off exposing the necklace around his neck, a silver locket. I saw it when we kissed, it wasn't there on our wedding night. 

" Keep watching my y back "

! I believe he has another pair of eyes at the back of his head. I scoffed, fanning my face. " Keep dreaming !" 

He's rummaging through his bag, taking out a tube of sunscreen. He poured a lot on his exposed skin, his face, his neck to his collarbone. I cleared my throat turning my gaze away, why is he always standing in front of me? . No wonder he's so pale, just how much is he planning to apply? It's way too much. My husband might be a vampire at this stage.

" Come here " he called for me. 

I didn't think much and went over towards him. He grabbed my arm, squeezing a generous amount of cream on it. 

"Yah! I did put it on earlier! " I protested, he ignores me holding my arm firmer. "Yah!"

"Next" he lift his chin up to look at me. His poker face is back on. " You're all sun burned , can't you see?"

I didn't notice it until he pointed it out. I was too lazy to keep putting on sunscreen while Yoongi is the total opposite. I don't know if he's obsessed with being pale or what. Whenever we're outside, I will occasionally saw him applying it on his face and his arms. I voluntarily handed him my left arm. He focused on his task to keep me safe from the scorching sun. I feel my heart thumping harder, can he stop doing these spontaneous things? 

" Your neck " 

What?! "I-I can do it myself " Of all days, I chose today to wear this V-neckline top exposing too much skin. 

" I kissed it yesterday, got my tongue all over it. Why are you still shy?"

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL ?!

"Yah! Min Yoongi!"

"Am I wrong?" he blinked twice acting all innocent after saying such things. ert! 

" We might be late, let's go" first attempt to change the subject.

"Not until I put this on your neck" he's not buying it. 

" Suit yourself " I crossed my arms, standing upright. If he can be nonchalant about it, so can I. I'm an adult and kissing is normal. People sleep around with strangers anyways. 

He began spreading the cream on my neck when a dark smirk flashed on his neck. " You should change your blouse."

" I have no intention to"

"So you have been walking outside with love bite on your neck?"

"What???" I rushed over to the bathroom, stumbling to turn the lights on. He calmly walked towards me cracking his neck on the way. My eyes widened in shock to see the visible purple bruises on the right side of my neck. Fool me! " This is all your fault!" I barked at him turning my head to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter