His first episode

My Husband, The Cold-Hearted Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TW-mentions of abuse & self-harm. Leave me comments as it drives me to update faster ^^ Don't be silent readers, you'll demotivate me sob2T-T

Min Yoongi's P.O.V

I took a quick shower after getting only 4 hours of asleep, my eyes are refusing to open. I'm behind my work so I can't skip a day of working even though it's up to me and Namjoon is way more capable to handle things. We're partners but Namjoon prefers to stand behind my back, he hates the spotlight that much. I fixed my tie with my half-lidded eyes when the notification bell from phone ring multiple times.

"We need to talk.Where is the money you promise me?"

"Min Yoongi you ungrateful child!"

"It has been 3 ing months!"

"You want your mother to die of starvation?"

No matter how many times I change my phone number, she always manage to get a hold of me. Mother? I snickered at the thoughts, giving birth to a child doesn't certify you as a mother.. raising them well is. She has been banned from entering my office, she made a fuss about it all over the media. I gave her what she wanted and now she wants more? 

11 missed calls and countless of her texts insulting me. I have never met anyone so shameless. I press the 'blocked number' button and shove my phone in my pocket. 

 

After seeing my wife in the condition she was last night, I couldn't help but to worry. I slowly twisted the door knob and let myself in. I promise I'll only take a little peek of her face then leave without waking her up. She's still tucked underneath the blanket in a fetal position , I had to kneel on the floor to take a clear look of her. This is not my first time seeing her asleep but it never fails to make my heart flutters. 

Her eyes no longer swollen, her flushed face is now back to her normal skin tone. Her lips slightly parted , I am so close to her I can hear her soft breathing. Somehow watching her like this takes my mind off other things, how I wish the time would stop at this moment. 

"What hurts you so bad?" I never stopped her from doing anything she wants as long as she comes home to me. Does she knows that? "Is it my fault?" I reached for the blanket , pulling it up to her shoulders. I raised my arm to her hair but I stopped midway. I don't think I should. As much as I want to, I will never touch her without her consent. 

"Sleep well my dear wife" I waited for a few more seconds just observing her before making my way downstairs and head to work.

 

Jung Aera's P.O.V

I wear my best flowy midi dress, I'm doing my make up lightly just enough to add more colors to my skin. I promised Taehyung to see him, I need to return the flight ticket too. I've made up my mind, I am staying here with Yoongi. Speaking of him, he wasn't in his room when I woke up. I wanted to say thank you for comforting me last night when I had my rare moments of breakdown. I looked over to my pointy shoes which I dumped in the rubbish bin last night. I tied up the black plastic bag, bringing it downstairs with me. I need to throw them out and get new pairs. Maybe that will help me to begin again.

I walked to the kitchen to pick up the trash but my eyes landed on the dining table full with side dishes and a newly prepared kimchi stew. I touched the bowl feeling it cold, Yoongi made me breakfast before he left. The rice bowl is empty with a note placed inside it.

'In the rice cooker' 

I smiled warmly holding the simple note with his neat handwriting. There are my favourite rolled eggs too complete with the garnishes, the same way I prepared it for him and his brothers. I took my phone out from my purse, pressing the call button. 

"Hello"

"Morning!"

"You mean afternoon" Aish! Can't he just cut me some slacks?

"Thank you for the food" I placed the phone on loud speaker, excitedly holding the rice bowl. I am starving. 

"Heat it up"

"Nah, I'll have it as it is" I'll be late if I do. Taehyung might already be on his way. Speaking of Taehyung... should I let Yoongi know?

"You ok?" I can sense his genuine concern about me, maybe that's the reason why he cooked for me, to comfort me. 

"Yes, I-I was just tired last night. Practice and everything" I pull the chair making a loud screeching sound. 

"Yah!" he groaned on the line. "I made coffee too add ice, it'll taste better."

"Sure Tofu-nim!" I took a spoonful of the stew to have a taste. "Mmmm! It's delicious!" Surprisingly he knows how to cook, the image of Yoongi in an apron with his sleeves pull up professionally cutting up the ingredients crossed my mind. I blushed just thinking about it. 

"I am a great cook, probably better than you" If only he's a bit more less of a narcissist. 

"Yeah yeah whatever"

"I gotta go, need to get back to work. I am a busy man you see." Here he goes again, flexing.

"I'm meeting up with a friend."

"Ok have fun!" he hang up before I could mention Taehyung, I heard Namjoon's voice calling for him. 

I am only meeting Taehyung for short, we're not going on a date. But why am I nervous if it makes Yoongi gets the wrong idea? 

I brushed away those negative thoughts to focus on the food in front of me. I need to get more side dishes, maybe visit the traditional market before I get back home. Namjoon told me about Yoongi and his obsession with lamb skewers. I'll buy him those from the market too, I need to look up the recipe and made it for him myself. We haven't had dinner at home together. That'll be a nice start to it. 

 

I caught a group of high school girls staring at a table facing the cafe's window, I knew right away Taehyung is sitting there. He hadn't order anything so I made my way to the counter. I chose strawberry juice for him since he dislikes coffee and two slices of cheese cakes. The barista handed me a beeper after I paid. 

"Sorry I'm late!"

He watched me putting my tumbler on the table. "You made yourself coffee?" For as long as we have known each other, I've never brought tumbler or even a water bottle with me. He figured it all out but he decided to play dumb. 

"Yoongi made it for me, I just think it'll be a waste if I throw it away."

He nodded chewing his nonexistent gum, clearly upset with me. "You look happy.."

"Mmm?" I touched my face foolishly at his words.

"Has he been treating you well?"

I nodded quietly with my head hanging low, a sudden sense of guilt started to fill in my head. Taehyung confessed his love for me, I've been waiting for it for as long as I could remember. However, it did nothing to me. I imagined feeling butterflies in my tummy , crying and telling him how long I've waited for that exact moment but in reality I could only stare at him. My feelings numb. 

He ran his fingers in his beautiful permed black hair , sitting with his legs crossed looking rather distant. "What about London?"

"I can't...I'm sorry"

He bit his lower lip, his eyebrows furrowed. Taehyung is fully aware of my hopes and dreams. That's all I talked about once I started to take dancing seriously. He has been there for almost all of my perfomances with Jin. He has witnessed my success and my falls. He was there when I injured my ankles and almost give up on everything. Taehyung picked me up , accompany me to my doctor appointments along with my mother while Jin was away to further his studies.

Taehyung was my guardian angel.

The beeper filled in the silence between us. "I'll go get it" 

He snatched it away from me, silently making his way to the counter. How could I be so selfish? I wasted his effort on me. I let go of probably my one and only opportunity to shine in the spotlight. 

He came back with a tray of my orders and placed it all carefully on the table. "At least you still remember I hate coffee."

"How can I ever forget that" I forced a smile , searching his eyes. He stare right back to me, holding my gaze.

"You got accepted don't you?" 

"Yes and so does Jungkook" of course he knows my dance partner. Jungkook has been entering competitions with me since 2 years ago. 

"and you're not going?"

Again I could only nod and divert my gaze from him. My heart clenched to see a clear dissapointment on his face. "It's imposibble for me to leave Yoongi here."

" him!! You want this so badly remember?? " 

I was startled when he raised his voice at me, earning looks from the other customers. "Maybe I just don't want it anymore." I defended myself , my eyes started to water. Why is everyone judging me? It's my own decision. 

"Don't lie to yourself Aera-ah, is he stopping you? IS THAT BASTARD THE PROBLEM?"

PANG!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter