Without you

My Husband, The Cold-Hearted Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I took a break, sorry to keep you waiting. Honestly, I got demotivated but thanks for cheering me on! I watched MOTS O:NE, I'm so proud of them. JK better go shirtless if he's not going to wear a proper shirt hehe.

Here's a new update!^^

Jung Aera's P.O.V

"Why do you need this?!" He threw the plastic on the floor losing his temper. I turned my gaze away , I don't want to see him like this. "Talk!"

"I-I just wanted to check before I leave, why are you so upset anyways?" The boxes scattered on the floor with a packet of jellies hidden underneath it. Poor Jimin, he must have been shocked by the way Yoongi is acting. 

"If you take the meds as I told you to, you don't have to worry about this." He brushed his fingers through his hair in frustration. Is the idea of me being pregnant that troublesome to him? 

"Well if you're so worried about it why don't you wear condoms?!" I shot back at him, furious. He's telling me to be responsible while he's not making the same effort. "We're not kids Yoongi, even if it's positive-"

"Don't you dare say that!" He grabbed both of my shoulders, staring right through me. My body trembles in fear of this side of my husband, is he capable of hurting me? Flashes of the articles I read about him appeared in my mind, I've long forgotten about them.

"I've never taken care of anyone but myself. I don't want kids, if you wish for those tiny humans. You are free to get donations or... you can cheat one me. It doesn't matter."

Pang!

My palm stings yet the pain is incomparable to my broken heart. How could he? 

"Did you hear yourself?!" I pushed him away with all of my strength, he stumbled backwards. "You ing !" I went hysterical, I hit his chest continously with my bare fists. He stood his ground unbothered by my tears-stained face. "I hate you! Am I nothing to you?!"

"I told you from the very first start. I am in no place to care for another person." He muttered under his breath, there's no emotions on his face. All of a sudden, I feel numb. So numb I can't feel my legs anymore. He caught me before I sink on the floor. Have I been wasting my time?

"But you said you'll be the best husband for me" my voice breaks, I can't keep pretending that it's not affecting me. I remember vividly what he said to me on that day I poured my heart out to him, he managed to clear my doubts with his sweet words and those delicious kimbap. We made love on this bed then, looking back at it now. Why must I be mad? He did told me he's doesn't know how to love. "You're willing to let me someone else to have kids? You ing !"

He calmly scooped me up in his muscular arms, laying me down on our shared bed. I have no energy left to fight. My body just give up.

 "Was it nothing but a lie to you?"

"I'll bring you some tea" he wiped away my tears with his thumb, it used to give me butterflies and now his touches burn my skin. 

"I don't want to see you, please leave"

Yoongi silently draws his hand from me, pulling the covers up to my shoulders. "I'll continue packing your stuffs."

"Stop pretending..please...I'm begging you." I can't even look at him, I refused to. I covered my eyes with my arm, biting back my sobs. The fact that I'm leaving tomorrow but here we are arguing and shouting at each other never crossed my mind. I hoped for a different farewell, where I pictured myself sheltered in his warmth under the sheets. "You disgust me."

"I will never change my mind.. so let's not bring this up." 

"Even if it means you'll lose me?"

 

Min Yoongi's P.O.V

My breath hitched, I'm at loss for words. I stared at her figure, that's all I could do. She doesn't want me near, staying will spark more arguments. I choose to leave, I dumped the plastic bag in the rubbish bin shutting the door behind me. The sound of the door closing is deafening in this tense silence. 

Namjoon rushed towards me with a shaking Jimin, hiding behind him. I knew I scared him off, I regret it. 

"What is wrong with you?!"

"I'm sorry Jimin-ah" the younger one nodded, accepting my apology rather easily. Namjoon on the other hand is clearly ready to put on a fight. 

"Why were you two yelling at each other? Over pregnancy tests? Yoongi, you should have been prepared when you get married!" Maybe he's right. I warned Aera before, I did. Can't she be satisfied with just us two? I can't wrap my head around the idea of having children. I never want one. Never!

"You are not your mother Yoongi, you won't repeat her mistakes." I have my doubts, the apple never falls far from the tree. If only I know who's my father.. I've long accepted his nonexistance. Omma never brought it up, all she said is she has been sleeping around then had me. If I'm not mistaken, Omma only started to become a e after she was kicked out from her home once her parents found out she's pregnant. I get headache just thinking about it. 

"Jimin.. do me a favor and keep Aera company." Namjoon tailed behind me as I climbed down the stairs, Jimin did as I told. That kid does have a pure heart.  

"Where are you going?"

"Out!" 

 

"Surpise! Look who's here?" Nana greeted me in her usual cheerful manner, swinging her Hermes handbag side to side. 

"Let's not waste any time."

"Why are you so cold to me? You asked for help, so be nice."

I realised I have no female friends but Nana, contacting my secretary seemed to be bothersome. She has her own family, I shouldn't burden her with my personal problems. Hence, Nana is the only one I can count on. We entered a luxury boutique, together we look like a couple. Nana has this habit of holding my arm, I've never really tried to shake her off. She won't back down anyways. 

"Good evening sir, may I help you?"

"I need a winter coat"

"Is it for your girlfriend right here?"

"I'm his mistress, it's for his wife"

I swear I saw the judgy look from the promoter, Nana did make a bold remark. I decided to sit back while Nana went on picking up one after one that she likes. I fished for my phone in my pocket to see no messages from Aera. How am I supposed to fix this mess? 

"Do you know what size she wears?" Nana stomped her feet in frustration. "Call Suga over, he'll know. He's an expert with women's body."

"Pick one size up from you, I don't think there's too much difference." Nana is good at pressing my buttons, mentioning Suga surely put me in a bad mood. She likes to see me angry, it's her kink. 

"Do I get to choose something for me?" 

"Whatever, hurry up" Aera's disappointed face kept appearing in my mind. I wasn't straight forward to her about my thoughts on children. Maybe she didn't get the reason why I insist on contraception. Was I too harsh?

"You seem distracted, is something bad going on in your house?" 

She's leaving tomorrow..I don't have enough time to make it up to her..

"Yah! Min Yoongi!"

"Oh?"

Nana rolled her eyes at me, pointing to the cash register. "I'm not in the mood anymore, pay for those. Let's have dinner." 

"I'm heading home, I'll buy you dinner next time."

"What?! You asked me to come here with nothing in return?"

I handed my black card to pay for the bags of clothes. Nana did picked out a lot more than I thought, nevermind at least Aera will stay warm during winter. She's sensitive to cold, should I prepare cold medicines? Silly me, they have it over there too. 

"I said next time, I always keep my words."

I should have just gone with her for dinner, I underestimated Nana.

 

Jung Aera's P.O.V

"Oppa, there's not much left. You should go to bed." 

Jimin came in my room after Yoongi left. His eyes puffy and he kept murmuring 'I'm sorry I did wrong'. It took me a long time to make him feel better. Namjoon could only shake his head, Jimin was supposed to comfort me but our roles were switched. I ended up holding him to stop him from sobbing. His presence put my mind off Yoongi, we laughed about random things as he helped me pack my stuffs. 

"I can go to the airport with you tomorrow... right?"

"I'll be driving so yes, you're coming with us." Despite his stoic expression, Namjoon volunteered to organize my clothes as I'm not very

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter