Wedding night

My Husband, The Cold-Hearted Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm leaving, you can sleep on the bed. I'll knock first tomorrow morning" he opened his suitcase as soon as he got in to grab a black hoodie and a pair of jeans. 

"W-Where are you going?" I pull the bobby pins, flowers and let my hair down. I took a seat at the edge of the bed which is well-decorated with rose petals. I am relieved that he's not going to be here when I change to my pyjamas and get in bed. However, we are married now and if this is going to last for a lifetime... I need to open up to him.

"Meeting a friend, why? Do you want me to be here and show you what a husband should do on the first night?" He smirked as he loosened his necktie. He his bottom lip looking right into my eyes, he's teasing me. I bet it's obvious that I panicked when he told me to walk in first. 

"NO" I snapped. 

"Great, so you won't be so lonely tonight" he stretched his arms out, yawning. He took his blazer off and ed his shirt. I turned away when I saw him reaching down to the button below his chest. "You have never seen a man's body before or what?"

"You see, it'll be weird if I'm used to being in the same room with guys when they're undressing. Am I right?" I combed my hair with my fingers to straighten it, those pins make my hair curly. My back is facing my newly-wed husband, I've totaly forgotten that my dress is backless.

I heard him moving closer to me, my body froze. I kept chanting 'Please don't come near me' multiple times in my head but of course he couldn't hear it. He sat right next to me, if I lean just an inch backward, my back will touch his chest. I can feel his breath on my shoulders. Worst! He's probably shirtless right now.

"Are you seducing me ?" he whispered in my ear, his lips touched my earlobe and I shivered. I can feel the hairs on my neck stand from...fear? Anxiety? He noticed it and that will motivate him more to mess with me. I need to control myself, I should not let him see that I am indeed afraid.

"NO" I moved forward to lengthen the distance between us but, he moved along with me. His arms stretched out on the bed, trapping me in between.

"You chose your own dress didn't you?"

"Y-Yes"

"It's backless and from my point of view... you are purposely exposing it to lure me" his voice is lower than before as he leaned in closer to my neck. I shut my eyes close, should I give in to him? But I don't want my first to be like this... he's probably drunk and he's leaving me soon to be alone in this room. "You have no idea how much self-control it took me not to touch you right now." He cleared his throat... after a few seconds of silence, he stood up. 

He's putting something on me... his blazer. He put his blazer on me, to cover my back. He put his hands on my shoulders briefly before walking away. I looked over to see him making his way into the bathroom, he still has his white shirt and his dress pants on. Is he being considerate towards me? I put my arms into the sleeves... his shoulders are broader than I thought. Min Yoongi stood a few inches above me, he wouldn't need to bend that much to kiss me. WHAT? I AM NOT THINKING OF KISSING HIM, I'M TALKING ABOUT HIS HEIGHT!

I brought my arm close to my face, I'm unconsciously inhaling his scent. He smells good, musky with a hint of sweat. I didn't know when did I fall asleep on the bed but I remember my legs hanging down however when I woke up at 3.am. in the morning, I am perfectly positioned on the right side with a blanket over me.

 

I couldn't sleep after I took a warm shower, I tried exercising but it won't tire me out. I can't stop thinking of what's next for me and Yoongi. He doesn't seem bothered about our marriage like I do. I put my coat on and walked out from the room. I'm hungry and it's 4 a.m. in the morning. I saw the convenience store across the hotel from our room and made my way there. It's late, everyone's asleep anyways. 

I grabbed a cup ramen and chamomile tea. It's so cold outside, so I chose to sit on the bar stool inside facing the hotel entrance. I am wondering where did my husband go on his wedding night. Is he out there drinking with his buddy? I personally don't see him as the drunk type, he looks like he needs to be in control all the time. Thus, getting drunk is unlikely for him.

I remember how angry he was when he saw Taehyung holding my hands. I bet he's upset because I could get him caught in this lie we call marriage. I admit that it's stupid of me to almost let my guard down. Who knows what Taehyung will do... Jin wouldn't let Yoongi near me and it would have caused chaos. I haven't seen Taehyung since he went to further his studies. If he cares about me... he wouldn't have left before letting me k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter