Agreement

My Husband, The Cold-Hearted Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for late update T-T, been busy with college (online ofc).Stay safe~

Min Yoongi's P.O.V 

"How could you leave me alone in Maldives?!" She stomped her feet, throwing her Birkin bag at me. I know the brand as she won't shut up about it each time she buys a new one. 

I put the pen down, leaning back on my chair to pay attention to her. " You came alone so it's fair that you come home alone too." 

" You're being mean!!" 

I picked up her handbag, dusting it off. " If you sell this, you can feed so many homeless men."

"Don't you dare change the subject!" 

" Have a seat please" She rolled her eyes at me but obeyed nonetheless. "Here have some water." I handed her a bottle of water, I need to calm her down before she makes a fuss about things again. Nana glared at me and again she listened to me, quietly drinking the water. " Now that you have cleared your head, we can talk."

" You should at least told me you're leaving. I searched for your everywhere, aren't you worried about my safety?"

She has a point, her appearence screams wealth. I should have considered that and advice her to leave since she's travelling alone. I nodded in agreement, fixing the spectacles on my face. I do that each time I get nervous about something. Nana is adorable, like a little sister. I genuinely care for her thus it's my fault to not inform her about my departure. 

"I do worry about you all the time. Yes, I should have told you. I'm sorry"

"Your apology came too late" she pouted, crossing her arms. I noticed red patches on her neck, I need to take a closer look. I walked over to her, her gaze kept following me. 

"What happened to your skin? Sun burned?"

" Allergy, they served seafood in everything. I wasn't careful" I know she's allergic to seafood, so everytime we go out to eat  it's my responsibility to make sure they're not in her portion. "I've taken my meds, don't worry." As if she could read my mind. 

I leaned on the mahogany desk, looking down to her. "Suga broke his promise to me."

Her face changed, she's flustered at my question. She knows something. Suga promised me not to appear on my wedding until the end of my honeymoon but I have to go meet Nana on my wedding night. Suga and I share the same body. Nana gave Suga a hard time to prevent me from spending the first night with my wife. I didn't invite her to my wedding which is again causing a huge argument between them.

If only I am strong enough to stop Suga from invading my brain. I wouldn't have left Aera alone that night. 

Suga had with Nana on my wedding night as an insult to me. I didn't know they will go to that extent. Suga left once I stepped into the elevator heading to Aera. He's much stronger than me, he can choose when to leave and sometimes he speaks to me while I'm in control. I can't do that to him. 

"I don't know, he just appear while we're in bed."

"You did something, didn't you?"

"You're just paranoid Yoongi. I didn't do !" She stood up angrily, picking up her bag from the desk. " I am done talking."

I grabbed her arm to stop her from leaving. She knows, she's not one to get mad which means she's hiding something. " You're not going anywhere until-"

"President Min, your wife is here." Announced Sora , my second secretary. 

Nana smiled in victory, pulling her arm from me. " You don't want her to know about us don't you?"

I gritted my teeth to fight her but she's right. Aera is unaware of Suga's existence, having Nana here will only bring in the topic.

"You need to tell her the truth Yoongi. Aren't you afraid if Suga pretends to be you and make your wife his?" She's genuinely concern about my situation. Nana accepted me when I told her about Suga. She's different, her life has been ed up like mine. Me having multiple personality is something easy for her to swallow while Aera has never faced hardship in her life. I don't even want to imagine her face when she hears about my childhood trauma. I don't want to scare her off.

"I-I'm working on it."

Nana pull me into her embrace, softly rubbing my back cooing me like a little child. " I'm always available if you need my help."

I watched her making her way out, smiling to Sora at the door. 

 

Jung Aera's P.O.V

I forgot that I haven't been to his office before. Luckily, the receptionist was kind enough to call his secretary about my arrival after I showed her my wedding photo. Yoongi didn't even bother to answer his cellphone. Why must we meet at his office anyways? The building is huge, is he trying to show me his professional side? His whole deameanor screams success, is he unaware of that?

Ding!

I'm the only one who get out at the top floor, I zipped up my jacket since I'm only wearing my crop top underneath. I didn't have time to change my workout outfit. I went to the gym to exercise after leaving the dance academy. I needed to clear my head from those tough crtitics coming out from Director Han.

I saw a woman coming out from his office, dressed in Gucci from head to toe while swinging her Birkin bag recklessly. That expensive might ended up with scratches. I can only wince at the thought. Our eyes met, she bowed her head at me acknowledging my existence. She was being polite, sincerely polite. Somehow.. she seems familiar. 

"Mrs. Min, President Min is waiting for you inside."

"Oh.. thank you. Your name?"

"Sora, I'm President Min's second secretary" she's dressed well in a high neck top with long tapered pants. She's here to work, not flirting. I should probably stop watching too much kdramas, theyre giving me bad thoughts. 

 

I was stunned at how beautiful the city looks from his room, the sky makes the scenery looks like a painting. He has a private bathroom and a small room with a queen bed. I can see that he has been using it quite frequently by the number of clothes hanging on the rack including 2 pairs of pyjamas. 

"Why do you sleep in your office?"

He's the one giving me the tour, is he not busy?

"Sometimes, when it gets too late. Can't drive when I'm too tired." 

"I thought you go to work with Namjoon everyday." Since I've been with him, he has never drove on his own. Is he on a budget or he's aware of global warming?

"Sometimes I do, I am good at driving btw"

"I didn't even ask" 

He gave me his famous smirk then retreated to the sofa. "Sit down please, you're giving me headache." He does look haggard, probably had a rough day today. He picked up the coffee mug to take a sip before I took it away from him. "Excuse me, there's two."

"You need rest , drinking coffee will keep you awake" 

"Why you're not up for a wild night?"

I almost spat my coffee right to his face, what was he saying? A w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter