Honeymoon Part 1

My Husband, The Cold-Hearted Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Aera's P.O.V

11.00 a.m. 

I had only a few hours of sleep, Yoongi was moving so much in bed that he kept waking me up. I ended up getting ready at 8.30 a.m. while my husband was still in bed, snoring. He didn't cross the barrier I made thankfully, but somehow my left leg ended up on top of his right leg. As long as we didn't wake up in each other's arms, we're good. 

"Why are you staring at me?" He smirked proudly while blow-drying his dark locks.

"Because you're standing in the middle of the room, should I look at the ceilings instead?" I rolled my eyes, annoyed. I'm sleepy, tired and moody. Last time I checked, I'm not supposed to be on my period until next week. PMS is ing with me on my 'honeymoon'. Tsk.

Yoongi shook his head, clicking his tongue clearly teasing me. He's a freakin narcissist, of course he'll think I'm denying the fact that I'm actually appreciating his beautiful well-sculpted face. I need to adapt to his behaviors, including this. I have a lot on my plate to deal with. "Where are we going ?"

He told me to pack my suitcase and that's it. No context. Sometimes I wonder if cat got his tongue, Min Yoongi is not a man of many words. I bet he can be very chatty, I just have to know what he likes to talk about. I'm a very social person so, talking to a wall will be hard on me. 

"Honeymoon, what else?" 

I hate how casual all our conversations are to him. He's well-prepared for this marriage, he got it all planned out long time ago. I had only 3 months to accept the reality that I was going to marry a stranger. An abusive, selfish , self-centered CEO. Abusive- I will ask him about those allegations when the time is right. So far, he seems gentle despite his ert self. 

"Where?" 

"Maldives"

My eyes widened in surprise. "Maldives?!"

"Yes" 

I jumped from my seat, okok I leaped like a freaking frog! I've wanted to go there ALL MY LIFE. I want to feel the white sand on my feet, I want to dive in the clear blue water. I want to run by he beach pretending like I'm in a music video. I want to wear flowy kaftans , drink cocktails by the water at night. Sun-bathing, watch the sunset and I want to dance with the night breeze and waves as the rythm. 

"You're daydreaming aren't you?" He raised an eyebrow looking at me like some sort of a freak. 

He's right. I've my fingers tangled together placed ony my chest while I'm twirling in front of him in my boyfriend jeans & oversized white shirt.

"Why? Is it wrong for me to be excited?"

He smiled before bursting out laughter. He shook his head trying to tone it down. "You're so silly aren't you?"

I kinda like his smiling face- he's.... pretty. 

WHAT?!

I need to get my head straight & probably stop grinning to see his smiley face.

 

Min Yoongi's P.O.V

We arrived at the airport after a quick late-lunch, our family will be here to see us off. My new bride seems out of energy, I saw her yawning multiple times in the car. It feels weird to ride on the backseat with a company as usually I'm alone , looking through papers and emails before I get to my office. I slept so well last night , maybe because I was exhausted. 

"We should hold hands" she suggests, reaching her arm out for me. I look at her rather confused, she was so keen to keep me away last night so what is this now? "We're going to our honeymoon and I want my parents to stop worry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter