Honeymoon Part 2

My Husband, The Cold-Hearted Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Yoongi's P.O.V

I need a nap, that's it. I crashed on the bed as soon as we arrived in our room for the next 7 days, outside was dark anyways. I detest travelling, it tires me out. Maybe because I'm aging, my young wife seemed ecstatic and couldn't stop being fascinated with everything she saw. She kept snapping pictures of everything, even the coconut drink we had at the entrance. Me on the other hand, is dead inside. That's why I send out Namjoon to handle almost all of out of country meetings, flying requires huge amount of energy from me. 

I woke up the next morning , my stomach grumbling as I didn't eat anything other than the in-flight meal. Beside me is Aera sleeping peacefully with her back facing me and of course the pillows barrier. I don't know what time she went to bed or if she had late-dinner last night. I saw her going out to the balcony before I drifted to sleep. She's my responsibility but I still couldn't wrap it in my head that I have to care about another person. Is it my fault if she starve herself because I was asleep and she doesn't want to go alone? She's an adult and I believe she should take care of herself, on her own.

I climbed down the bed to shower, my body is still sore from the long flight. She's still asleep in fetal position, her long hair covering her face. She's wearing a satin lilac night gown with spaghetti straps , her long slender legs exposed for me to see. The weather is warm, so the choice of night wear is indeed a good one and it's . I'm a man with needs and if she wants me to not lay a hand on her, she should be more careful with her choice of clothing. First, the wedding dress and now this? Is she playing with me or what? 

She stirred in her sleep, I didn't realised that I've been staring at her for some time until she moves. I took a step back. I am shirtless with only a towel wrapped around my waist. I swallowed my saliva hard when I saw her perky s beneath the soft satin, no bra. Is this a ing test? She swiped her hair to the side in her sleep and now I can see her face, as clear as day. 

She's gorgeous, her lips parted slightly and I wonder what it'll be like to slip my tongue in and kissing the life out of her. Will she moan my name when I touch her? Is she a ? If she's not, who deflowered her? Was he gentle? She looks so delicate , I would love to leave marks on her milky skin. 

I'm having a hard on. 

"Mmmm" she's moving again , rubbing her eyes. I look down and the towel obviously won't be able to cover myself. I quickly grab my clothes to change. I need to get my mind of my own wife. 

 

Jung Aera's P.O.V

Yoongi wasn't there when I opened my eyes, so I texted him to know where he went. It took me 30 minutes to send a single text. Should I write formally? or should I be more casual? Will he be bothered that I ask him where he went? Will he thinks that I'm clingy ? I'm hungry and I need to eat. I have no cash and I don't know if I should use the card my dad gave me. He'll be notified about my spendings and it will make Yoongi looks bad. My parents will think that he's not feeding me which is partially right. Thus, I had no choice but to text my husband.

Good morning, where are you?

It took 5 minutes before he replied to me

Having breakfast, I'll wait here

Ok

Awkward.

I chose a white off shoulder blouse with a denim skirt. My mom insisted on packing my bags and I wasn't bothered by it as my mind was occupied with the wedding. I don't know that she'll do me dirty. She put tons of revealing clothes and night gowns. All fit for warm weather. I only opened the bottom compartment which I packed my undies and the winter clothing my mom put in on my wedding night and the next day. What I didn't know is the upper zipper is filled with clothes for my Maldives honeymoon.

Great mom and thanks for the new bikinis. Are you trying to auction your daughter?!

I didn't bring my sandals with me so I had to wear the resort's slippers. I need to ask Yoongi if he's kind enough to get me one. If you think having a Minister of Finance as a father makes you loaded, think again! He's Korea's Minister of Finance which makes him so careful with the expenses including the expenses of his children. Hence, Jin has to work a part time job to support himself as my father believes that nothing should come easily eventhough I know that mom secretly gave him allowance.

The waiter ushered me to the seat reserved under his name. Apparently my mother really did prepare everything for this trip. I see him eating toasts while facing the ocean but he turns his gaze towards me when the waiter pull my chair. 

The breakfast table; Credit to 73 degrees res

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter