The truth

My Husband, The Cold-Hearted Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! I need your opinions to grow so kindly leave me comments. Borahae! ^^

_______________

Min Suga's P.O.V

I was surprised to wake up and being able to move my hands. Yoongi's but well.. we coexist, so what's his should be mine. Nana is still fast asleep beside me , I carefully climbed down the bed not to wake her up. I put the clothes on totally disagreeing with Yoongi's choice of clothing. I have been putting up with his lack of fashion sense which consists of plaids, black tee, bucket hat and head band. I remember vividly how upset he was when I decided to throw away his clothes and replaced them with mine which I bought using his flashy black card. He didn't let me out for a month. 

Tragic.

I grabbed the wallet and room keys. Yoongi's married now and I have to see his wife with my own eyes not just voices in his head.

 

Room 231

I can hear music playing inside, I twisted the door knob slowly making my way inside. I look around but there's no sight of her by the bed or the bathroom. The music comes from the balcony so let's start from there. Behind the white translucent curtain separating the room with the balcony, I saw her figure. Her arms moving delicately with the mellow music detailed down to her fingertips. She raised her right leg forward with her arms opening wide and when her right toe landed she collapsed on the floor.

I listened carefully to the lyrics to understand what she's potraying. She's trying to get up with her arms reaching out. I finally made up what the song is about. 

I can't float in an ocean
That's already been drained
I won't cry at your feet now
I know my tears will fall in vain

There's not a thing I could say
Not a song I could sing
For your mind to change
Nothing can fill up the space
Won't ask you to stay
But let me ask you one thing

Oh, when did you fall out of love?
Out of love
Oh, when did you…

 Her dance depicted the feeling of longing for a love that is long gone. No wonder she kept falling and falling again with her arms out as if she's trying to hold the person from leaving or she's trying to conserve whatever was left between them.

Min Yoongi won't be able to deal with this. He knows what it felt like to be left alone to starve till death and I was there to keep him going. I became immersed with her perfomance, her white flowy dress made each of her movements shine even more. Graceful like a white swan.

Oh, when did you fall out of love?
Out of love
Oh, when did you…

I clapped my hand as the song came to end with her kneeling down on both knees, her right hand on her chest while another reaching out for the invisible lover. She turned her head towards my direction. I pull the curtain to the side revealing her flushed face with beads of sweat covering her forehead, her hair tied up into a messy bun. She glared at me before turning her back on me. She's mad obviously, her husband didn't come back to their honeymoon suite last night. If only she knows about the woman I left sleeping on another bed.

"You're a great dancer" I tried praising her to get her attention. 

She went over to grab her cellphone from the table acting like I'm not here. She's a tough one. Yoongi's right!

"I slept in another room last night. Alone and cold without you"

If a gaze could kill, I would have dropped dead with knives piercing my body. I screwed up something and it's too late once I realised it. Yoongi and her have never slept in each other's embrace. Mental note: Yoongi's wife hate him but she's cute when she's upset. 

"You stink" she made a face pointing to my hideous outifit. "Next time bring your whole luggage with you if you're spending the night out." 

"Will you fit in my luggage?" I chased after her as she sat on the bed unwrapping the bandage around her ankle. "I'll take you with me, you're cute." The huge different between me and Yoongi is I speak my mind. "I'll say it a million times more if you'll keep blushing like this."

Buk! A pillow landed on my face and before she could grab another I took a hold of her wrist. "Stop it!" Her eyes widened in surprise. You see I'm not the gentle Yoongi, I'm all opposite of him. Sooner or later she should be aware of that.

"Get off me!" She yanked her arm away but I was quick to push her down on the bed, hovering above her. I locked her down with my knees pressing on each side of her thighs and my hands on her shoulders. "Let me go!" She screamed through her gritted teeth. 

My playful smirk drove her even more crazy,in a bad way. She couldn't move her arms as I have secured it to her sides. "I'll scream for help if you don't let go off me. I am dead serious Min Yoongi-ssi!."

"Not until you tell me what you're so upset about. You didn't even want to look at me." I need to extract as much information as I can. You see, when Yoongi takes over the body. I can only appear in his mind for a few minutes thus I have no idea how his days go by. Namjoon will brief me about meetings or other business matters if I take over the body at crucial times. Now that he's not here, I can do whatever I want. 

Aera bit on her lower lip sending me a menacing glare. "You left me alone again even when I told you not to."

So something did happened between these two. She's concern about him. As expected from Yoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter