The other woman

My Husband, The Cold-Hearted Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry to keep you waiting, comments helps me update faster and inspires my writings! Help cheer me on by leaving me comments^^

Min Yoongi's P.O.V

As we live under the same roof again, we decided to carpool like we used to. Namjoon asked me to work from home and keep Aera company. She said 'no' with a warm smile on her face, only she knows what's going through her mind. I wouldn't have been of any help anyways which disturbed me. I want to be there for her like what Jimin did yesterday. He took the first step to calm her down while I could only watch. She won't say it out loud, I saw the disappointment on her face. 

"Hyung something's wrong at the entrance" Jimin pointed out the window, I followed his gaze surprised by what I'm seeing. 

My mother's fighting the security guards who are stopping her from entering the building, she has been banned before for the same reason. It's bound to happen, I see it coming when I denied offering her financial aid 2 months ago. 

"Stop the car Namjoon" 

He bit his inner cheek, pretending not to hear me. 

"Stop the ing car!" Jimin covered his ears with his hands when I screamed at Namjoon in anger. We rarely argue in front of him, I don't usually raise my voice but my mother is out there. I need to go to her, I have to. He drove the car right to the entrance, banging on the steering wheel. 

"Forget about her Yoongi" he means well, my mother is the main trigger to my misery. 

"It'll be short" I assured him , getting out from the car. 

I fasten my pace towards my mother who's cursing and struggling to free herself from the guards' grasp. She looks older than I remember her to be, yet still radiating her beautiful looks. 

"Let her go"

The guards bowed , slowly releasing my mom. "You ing ungrateful son!" She spat on my face belittling me as usual. I heard gasps from people passing by, Namjoon rushed to my side asking the guards to cover me simply with his expression. I calmed myself down, reaching for the handkerchief in my pocket.

"I have given you enough I believe"

She snickered eyeing me up and down when her eyes landed on my hands. "You didn't even invite me to your wedding son, I had to find out about it on the news!"

"You won't even be there, why bother?" I still keep my monotone voice, detaching myself from any emotions. I can't appear weak in front of her or she'll use it against me.

"You got her pregnant didn't you? Your children will turn out stupid like you then, you'll turn into me. You are in no way capable of being a good father cause the example you have been learning from is me." 

"Yoongi" Namjoon called for me after hearing those awful words my mom threw at me. He wants me to leave the scene before we gain more attention from the employees. 

"She's not pregnant. How much do you want?" 

"I want to see her."

"Name your number"

She pretended to count things in her head while I stood upright patiently waiting. Namjoon glued beside me probably cursing me out in his head. 

"I need a new apartment and a black card."

I looked over to Namjoon who's shaking his head in disagreement. "My financial advisor said it's impossible."

" him! You have more than that, don't disappoint your mother" she stepped close to me, pulling the laple on my dark blue blazer. The guards tensed up at her action. our face inches apart I could see wrinkles on her used to be smooth skin. "All these money won't hide the fact that you're a coward, raised by a monster like me." 

"I'll process your request Miss, please leave." Namjoon spoke out, stepping in between me and her. 

"Very nice of you, make it quick please." She patted my shoulder, looking right into me. "We look so much alike aren't we? Can't wait to see my grandchildren running around to remind you of me. Just like when you stare into the mirror."

"I'll have to call the police if you won't leave" his voice firmed, eliciting his dominant self. My mother fixed the scarf around her neck, a habit she does when she's upset. She used to do that then reach for whatever she could find and throw it at me, I busted my lips a few times. Bruises are just too common. 

I followed her to the corner with my gaze, she never change. My mom is at her late 40s yet she still dares to wear tight fitting dress to flaunt her figure. 

Her age is what stopping her from earning as much as she did before. I found out from my late grandparents who came to visit me at the orphanage one day, after giving me away to the system. She went on to live her life, traveling the world with her sugar daddy while I am left alone to deal with the trauma. 

I forgive my grandparents , they were nice people typical farmers. However they're unfit to take care of me but they came a few times till I was informed of their death. Jimin asked me if I was sad to hear about their passing, to be honest I have no idea what am I supposed to feel.

"Let's go inside" Namjoon lead the way with Jimin and I trailing behind him. 

'Why didn't you allow me out?'

'I could have stopped Omma'

'You think you can handle it? You're overestimating yourself!'

'Are you mad I slept with your wife?'

"Shut up!" He's torturing me with his non stop effort of clouding my mind with his thoughts, I'm not a weakling I can overcome this! I opened my eyes to see the guards looking at me weirdly as I covered my ears with my hands trying to block Suga's voice. Namjoon held my arm firmly guiding me to the elevator, chasing everyone away with his sharp gaze.

"Breathe" 

I stare at him emptily feeling my conscience drifting away. 

"Breathe Yoongi! Stay with me" 

'You can't live without me'

'I won't hesitate to touch her again'

"It was a mistake, she didn't know about you!"

"Yoongi focus on me!" Namjoon's grip on my arms tighten but I couldn't divert my thoughts from Suga. He's laughing at me , for being frail and unable to chase his presence away resulting him to be a part of me for more than 20 years. 

'The dominant one stay, if you cling on him. I'm afraid he'll be over you' Dr. Jung's advice remain as nothing but words to me. 

Darkness envelops me, I saw Namjoon's face last before falling into the pit created by my own fear.

 

Jung Aera's P.O.V

I decided to go for a jog around the neighbourhood to take yesterday's incident off my chest. I received an update from Jungkook regarding Mirae's suspension and possibility of her contract terminated. He did mentioned since this means she's off the stage, me as her understudy has to take over weather I like it or not. The idea is unappealing to me, building happiness out of one's misery. I made the decision to send over my resignment letter to Director Han by this week.

Maybe London is the next step, I need to rack my brain to find ways on how I'm supposed to be Yoongi's wife in Korea and a professional dancer in another country. My train of thoughts was disturbed by the present of a yellow Bugatti parked at the front porch. I've never seen it before. 

I punched on the passcode, pushing the door open after the 'click'. Are they home? 

I spotted a pair of coloured Louboutin hee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter