Home

My Husband, The Cold-Hearted Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Aera's P.O.V

"Hyung~ Yoongi hyung~" called a blonde guy came running down the stairs to my husband who flinched at the sight. I believe this is the 'Jiminnie' Yoongi favors so much. Namjoon seemed used to this, he walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of cold water from the fridge. Like nothing happens. 

" How have you been?" Yoongi smiled, his gummy smile which I've only seen once when he came in the morning while I was practicing ballet. 

" I miss you hyung~" the smaller guy whined hugging Yoongi's arm, swinging it back and forth. Surprisingly, he didn't seem bothered by it. " Aera-ssi, I'm Park Jimin. You can call me Jimin oppa."

" You...look younger than me " 

" I'm 22 this year from what I know, you're 20. That makes me your oppa" he crossed his arms, puffing his cheeks. Such a character, I can't help but to crack a smile. He's adorable. 

" Ok Jiminnie oppa"

Yoongi cleared his throat , widening his eyes at me. " You know I'm 12 years older than you."

" So?" I raised an eyebrow challenging him. 

He crossed his arms, leaning closer to me. His face is only a few inches from mine. " Maybe you should start calling me honey? hubby?" He his lips taking another step forward. " You even drop the honorifics with me." 

" Get used to it then" I purposely bumped my shoulder past him as I followed Jimin to the backyard where he said he'll show me the garden he has been working on. I just want to get away from Yoongi. I  need some time to take a breath without him watching over me. 

 

Min Yoongi's P.O.V

I walked over to Namjoon who's sitting on the bar stool, casually scrolling through the news on his phone. Always looking so intellectual. I do envy him sometimes, I own the company but he's the one making most of the decisions. He's my right hand man, the only person I would trust my life on. 

" I need to talk to you about something " 

" Sure " he didn't pay me any attention until-

" Suga appear 2 days ago "

He lifted his chin up to look at me at the mention of Suga's name. Namjoon placed his phone on the table, turning his chair to face me. " I thought you two made a deal."

" We did and he broke it. When I took over " I glanced around to make sure Aera is still outside with Jimin. " I was on the bed kissing Aera and I swear Namjoon he's thinking of doing things with her."

He brushed his fingers in his hair, a clear sign of frustration. " Have you been taking your meds?"

" Well-"

" Yoongi, we both know he's unstable. If you're not working on to keep him out of your mind, you could be putting Aera in danger!" He gritted his teeth , his face fumed red. I am as equally worried as he is, or even more. 

" Those meds made me tired. I'm trying my best here Namjoon but it's not easy" 

" I'll call Dr. Jung, you'll go to see him as soon as possible." He took his notebook out, scribbling the appointment on. Typical Namjoon and his love for analogs.            " Don't try to fight me on this." 

" One more thing.. " I bit my lower lip, flashing him my awkward smile. " I-I left Nana in Maldives."

" What?! " He lowered his voice after Jimin yelled his name to quiet down. " Are you ing insane?! We both know how Suga is so protective of her! He'll throw a fit!"

" That's what I fear the most now. I'll talk to Nana once she's back here."

The two of us know so well how fond Suga is with Nana eventhough he kept sleeping around with random women. However, we have no idea what is their relationship. Nana named herself his girlfriend while Suga.. never stop messing around with multiple women. A casanova, outgoing personality and overly friendly. Our personalities are almost total opposites. He's good at imitating me and I hate that. Namjoon can tell if Suga's pretending to be me, others will have a hard time to notice it. He is that good. 

Min Suga has put me in all sorts of trouble and he's not planning on changing his ways anytime soon. He's a ticking time bomb and I need to get him away from Aera. The main problem is, how do I tell her about Min Suga? Namjoon and Jimin found out since the beginning. I need to see Dr. Jung, he'll help me to communicate with Suga.

 

The house became quiet after we sent Namjoon and Jimin out. Jimin walked away with heavy steps, Namjoon had to drag him back to the car. I know he wants to stay with us, he has been living with me since I first bought the house. I'm glad and relief that he's staying with Namjoon. That kid is in no way independent. He's only good at making a mess, being apart like this feels foreign to me as well. 

Namjoon inisisted that Nara and I have our alone time together. We need to know each other better and maybe this marriage will work out. I don't know really. She wants to leave me so should I still make the effort on this soon-to-be over matrimony?

" Yoongi"

" Mmm?" 

" Where is my room?"

I totally forgot about our sleeping arrangements. Should we share the same room? 

" The master bedroom of course " I put my hands in my pocket to hide my sweaty palms. " We slept together in Maldives anyways."

" You have 5 rooms, I can just use one. Don't you think so?" 

Jung Aera, can't you just cooperate? " Suit yourself but only the one upstairs, not Jimin's room though. He'll come sleep over sometimes." Putting on a fight with my wife means that I will always lose. I need to give in, that will make our life easier. I helped her carrying our suit cases upstairs. She's tailing behind me. 

" Which one is Jimin's?" 

I pointed to the door with a wooden sign written 'Jiminie Room' . My wife chuckled at the sight, she's liking Jimin a little too much. Her curious eyes travelled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter